Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Crisis Update: Time is running out.

Friends of ALIPAC,

Those of you who are responding to ALIPAC's emergency call for funding to be able to continue our operations, have our sincere thanks and gratitude.

Several donors have requested that we make our decision about the fate of the organization on Wednesday so that their checks can arrive.

On the topic of checks, there was a typo in one of our earlier emails. Here is the correct address for donations. If you sent to the wrong address, our postmaster should deliver to our correct box.

We will look at what level of contributions we have received by Wednesday afternoon and announce if ALIPAC can survive as an organization. We must be in a position Wednesday of having some hope of reaching the 25,000 minimum by the end of July.

Check Donations should be mailed to

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

Online donations can be made on our secure contributions page at...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

While many hundreds of you have already responded to our distress call, well over 20,000 Americans who want illegal immigration stopped and reversed, received our email without taking action yet.

DON'T LET APATHY LEAD TO AMNESTY AND MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! THOSE SHOULDERING THE COST OF THESE EFFORTS NEED YOUR HELP! IF ONLY HALF OF YOU READING THIS E-MAIL RESPONDED WITH A DONATION ALIPAC WOULD BE FULLY FUNDED AND ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH MORE!

We need the following actions.

1. We need those of you who have not donated to ALIPAC before to place a check in the mail or go to our online donations page right away.

2. Those of you who have donated before, but not yet in 2009, to renew your support of ALIPAC.

LAST CALL TO OUR MAILING LIST.

ALIPAC has a great mailing list of prior donors and volunteers which is over 6,000 strong. Unfortunately, it costs us about $4,000 to mail everyone on that list.

Some of our donors respond to letters in the mail, instead of e-mails. We hope to use the donations you are sending in now to contact our prior donors by mail one last time.

ONLY PRIOR DONORS WHO HAVE NOT YET CONTRIBUTED IN 2009 WILL RECEIVE ONE LAST ENVELOPE IN THE MAIL AND POSSIBLY A CALL FROM VOLUNTEERS.

--- > ALL PRIOR DONORS WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN IN 2009 WHO DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE FINAL EMAILS AND LETTERS WILL BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LISTS. WE WANT AS MANY OF OUR PRIOR DONORS BACK WITH US AS POSSIBLE, BUT WE MUST STREAMLINE OUR CONTACT LISTS. ONLY THOSE CONTRIBUTING IN 2009 WILL REMAIN ON OUR MAILING LISTS. <----

You can help ALIPAC reach out to our prior supporters and you can help us save money on our direct mail by sending in your check by mail or visiting our Secure Online Donations page at...

Since we now have enough funds to survive the week, ALIPAC will launch one of our two new activist tools to defeat amnesty in 2009 on Monday or Tuesday morning.

You will receive word on Wednesday on the fate of the ALIPAC organization, and if we have enough funds to continue the fight or continue raising funds, or if we must shutdown before October of this year.

Every dollar we raise between now and Wednesday will weigh on that decision.

If you want ALIPAC to continue representing your desire for more immigration enforcement, more secure borders, and against amnesty and benefits for illegal aliens, we need to receive your support within the next 72 hours.

Hearing from you helps us represent you better. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, feedback, comments, or things you would like to share with us, please send your message to WilliamG@alipac.us

Sincerely,

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

----

Mailed In Donations sent on Monday can arrive by Wednesday's deadline. Send to ...

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

To make a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more online please visit this link...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W wrote:
    On the topic of checks, there was a typo in one of our earlier emails. Here is the correct address for donations. If you sent to the wrong address, our postmaster should deliver to our correct box.
    W - Maybe you already did this, but is it possible to contact the post office where the PO Box is located and ask them about this? Tell them a typo was made in an e-mail and if they get letters addressed to ALIPAC with just the first number of PO Box wrong, would they still put it in ALIPAC's box? It would obviously still be addressed to ALIPAC, so I would think they would automatically do that, but maybe not.

I mailed $50 yesterday. Wish I could send more, but my only income right now is a few months of unemployment comp, and now attending school full-time.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    W wrote:
    W - Maybe you already did this, but is it possible to contact the post office where the PO Box is located and ask them about this? Tell them a typo was made in an e-mail and if they get letters addressed to ALIPAC with just the first number of PO Box wrong, would they still put it in ALIPAC's box? It would obviously still be addressed to ALIPAC, so I would think they would automatically do that, but maybe not.

I mailed $50 yesterday. Wish I could send more, but my only income right now is a few months of unemployment comp, and now attending school full-time.

That is our plan.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this update added to our homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4372.html

W

Regrettably I am still figuring out how to pay rent this month but I have contacted all my personal contacts and I hope you hear from some of them. If I can somehow figure something out I will send what I can.

Rebelrouser,

Thank you and it's good to know your heart is with us. We need help but we want you to keep a roof over your head.

God Bless You!!!

Dixie

Builditnow, Rebelrouser, thank you both for doing what you can to help, every dollar helps. Rebelrouser, great idea to try to raise funds for alipac. word of mouth...works

I hope the out come will be the reverse migration of people here illegally so it will open up job and at a decent wage for our fellow Americans.

keeping up the fight and working together at any level we can is what we need to win by all working together...and for those that can afford to help keep alipac afloat it is important because we can not keep going with out the funds it takes to keep up the fight

My personal thanks to all of you who are working to accomplish our goals...if you can give $$$$$ for the continuance of alipac PLEASE DO WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET !! You are all true PATRIOTS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Big THANKS to all the Patriots who have chipped in, if you have'nt please consider giving what you can, all amounts are appreciated!!!

I've made my donation and have sent notifications to my relatives...

Donated. Hope it helps.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast