Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, your rock girl

I made another contribution this morning, which should move the bar a whole half-crumb.
    And thanks, Dixie!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Y'all!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Wish I could right now. We had hoped we'd be in a different financial situation after February, but sales at my husbands wholesale employer dropped in winter and raises were put on hold. In the meantime, our bills have remained the same, plus some new things to try to work in, one is our oldest daughter getting married (although her ceremony will be at her fiance's mothers place in the country, and reception on their families farm out there, we are still helping with food and some decor). It is going to be simple, no elaborate gear, but still have to do something to make it nice.

However, on a good side, sales seem to be picking up really nicely and everyone is hoping for those raises (my husband was promoted to receiving supervisor and was due a nice increase, much needed for us).

I am going to at least forward on this info about the fundraiser to like minded family and friends in hopes they can do something, and going to pray for ALIPAC, we need this to remain, one of the main grassroots forces out there fighting to stem the flood and regain a foothold for American workers.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123