Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Defends Dobbs, Beck, and O'Reilly to CNN and Fox!

Fox and CNN:

I would like to thank both of your networks for the presence and freedom allowed to Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, and Bill O’Reilly to address the negative aspects of illegal immigration.

All of these gentlemen are responding to the massive public outcry against illegal immigration. They should be applauded for their willingness to address public concerns about crimes committed by illegal aliens in America as well as the impact of illegal immigration on taxpayer resources.

Furthermore, the anti-American sentiments and the separatist sentiments that are well documented both in Mexico and the ranks of illegal aliens in our nation is a matter of great public concern.

I hope you will encourage each of these shows to increase their coverage of the negative impacts of illegal immigration.

I find it patently offensive that radical leftist groups like La Raza (The Race) and Media Matters are trying to pressure you to censor or tamper with the content of these shows. Their actions are very un-American and a threat to freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

I'd like to take specific issue with Mr. Paul Waldmen's attempt to conceal the high crime levels among illegal aliens by citing bogus "studies" that blend legal immigrants into their statistical samples.

Legal immigrants have shown us a pattern of respectful and law abiding behavior as they enter America. They are screened for diseases and criminal backgrounds. Therefore, they have much lower tendencies to commit crimes once in the US.

Illegal aliens have shown us a pattern of disrespect and disregard for American laws. They have intentionally bypassed our medical and criminal screenings, and most border crossers have cut multi thousand dollar business deals with cartel gangs that import humans and drugs!

American citizens are losing life, limb, and property to illegal aliens who would not be here if our government secured our borders and enforced our existing immigration laws as most Americans demand.

I hope your network will publicly rebuke those that are attempting to influence and control the content of the Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, and Glenn Beck shows. They should be publicly embarrassed for the lies they are telling. They should be ashamed of themselves for this attempt to stifle debate and free speech!

On behalf of the over 25,000 concerned and patriotic Americans of every race our organization, ALIPAC, represents. Please protect and encourage these three to keep up the great work as honorable newsmen.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending To

Sending to

CNN
    One CNN Center, Box 105366,
    Atlanta, GA 30303-5366
    Phone: 404-827-1500
    Fax: 404-827-1906

FOX News Channel
    Comments@foxnews.com
    1211 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036
    Phone: 1-888-369-4762
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good.

Excellent points--thank you for addressing these issues to the news media.

Free speech, exercised both individually and through a free press, is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free.
    - Theodore Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I think that Lou Dobbs is CNN's most highly rated of all their shows. Believe me, they can read those tea leaves.

I would like to remind the media and those who listen to it or read it that illegal immigrants come from all countries around the world. This is something I say all the time. Then I go on to ask them how can a white American be racist against a white Russian, Canadian or other white European who happenes to be here illegally. I also remind them that many South Americans who overstayed visas and therefore are here illegally are also often times white and many of them have ancestors from Italy, Germany, and other European countries.

Bill O'Reilly can be reached at oreilly@foxnews.com

Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, and Bill O’Reilly are being credited for running the illegal aliens off and making them feel unwelcome in America.

Thanks for the conformation Media Matter's Raza Squad! We knew it but you just validated it.

Good work Lou, Glenn and Bill.

Dixie

CNN
    Fax: 404-827-1906

The fax you attempted to send through eFax.com to 14048271906 did not go through because someone answered the call.

Is this the correct number for the fax? I tried to fax something today, and it failed.