Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like Gov. Patrick needs to be questioned about his Americanism, as he proposes to put his constituents into the sewer for illegal interlopers. Hopefully, the voters that elected him will start to realize their tax dollars are being stolen if his idiocy is passed into law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In addition to our petition, we are also in the early phase of planning a rally outside the State House. I'm hoping to spread the word about our petition so we can continue to grow the number of signatures for maximum impact.

I'm hoping there are a lot of ALPIAC members from Massachusetts who may frequent this forum and assist us in our efforts by signing our petition and potentially attending a rally. We cannot allow our Governor and llegal aliens to bankrupt our State.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

http://www.newamericansma.org/

New Americans Agenda Final Report. The report contains 131 recommendations on how to better integrate immigrants and refugees into the civic and economic life of the Commonwealth.

http://miracoalition.org/uploads/No/t7/ ... tSMALL.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was impressed by Browns statement " its the peoples seat".
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Deece
    Last Wednesday Scott Brown filed legislation that would prevent illegal immigrants from exploiting the system and filing wage enforcement claims. Martha Coakley is in favor of coddling illegal aliens. Unlike Coakley and our Governor, Brown is taking a firm stand against illegal immigration and putting Americans first.

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick publicly released his "New Americans Agenda" on November 17, 2009. The 45 page report contains 131 recommendations, all of which would benefit both the legal immigrants and hundreds of thousands of illegal alien residents of this state.

Among the objectionable 131 recommendations to benefit illegal aliens at the Massachusetts taxpayers' expense:

1. Access to taxpayer subsidized in-state college tuition for all immigrant residents.

2. Access to drivers licenses.

3. Expanded ESOL programs in schools and the workplace.

4. Increased funding for translation and interpreter service in schools.

5. Bilingual education.

6. Translator services available at all health centers.

7. Financial assistance with Naturalization costs.

8. Subsidized Public Housing.

9. Assistance with housing applications.

10. Adult dental services coverage by Mass-Health.

11. Increased access to multilingual support staff in State Agencies.

12. Discourage questioning by local and state police on the immigration status of those involved in crimes - including suspects.

We are sponsoring a petition to be presented to our governor and state legislators, opposing the "New Americans Agenda" and the damaging impact it threatens to have on the legal, taxpaying citizens of Massachusetts. If you are a Massachusetts resident, please take a moment to read and sign this petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/32890.html

Please help spread the word.
    THIS COMMENT IA IN REFERENCE TO THE GOVENOR OF MASS AND THE LADY RUNNING FOR THIS SENATE SEAT. IT SEEMS THAT THEY AND A LOT OF OTHERS ARE LOOKING OUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND HAVE NO RESPECT OF OUR LAWS AND ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE LEGALLY. BUT, WHO IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZENS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE OUT OF WORK AND ALSO FOR THE HOMELESS, WHO IS LOOKING OUT FOR THEM? WHEN IS THIS ELECTION GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND WHO IS ALLOWED TO VOTE IN IT? MOST OF ALL HOW CAN I HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    I am so pleased that Alipac endorses Scott Brown. I have been watching this campaign closely and really like what he stands for.
    I signed up a couple of weeks ago to do calls from home for the campaign. Just received a call back on that today on how to access the information I need.

What a tremendous victory this would be for all of us.
    This is very easy to do, I've done this in the past for other campaigns. If anyone has a little time to spare, sign up and start making those calls. Make a difference!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I was impressed by Browns statement " its the peoples seat".

its going to be a Classic. he really stood out on that remark

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/politi ... position=0

Poll shocker: Scott Brown surges ahead in Senate race

Jessica Van Sack By Jessica Van Sack
    Thursday, January 14, 2010

Riding a wave of opposition to Democratic health-care reform, GOP upstart Scott Brown is leading in the U.S. Senate race, raising the odds of a historic upset that would reverberate all the way to the White House, a new poll shows.

Although Brown’s 4-point lead over Democrat Martha Coakley is within the Suffolk University/7News survey’s margin of error, the underdog’s position at the top of the results stunned even pollster David Paleologos.

“It’s a Brown-out,â€
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

If Brown wins this I will be truly ecstatic! Not only will it mean another vote against amnesty, but the health care farce will finally be history provided Gov. Patrick doesn't pull any stalling maneuvers in certifying Brown as the winner of the election.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Sadly I believe if he wins they'll stall for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast