Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    To me, the nail in the coffin for Gilchrist was the solo and two-faced endorsement of Mike "Huckster" Huckabee.

Everything else, is just gravy on a cooked goose.

Dixie
    Amen.

That's the point at which he lost any credibility with me. I met him several years ago and enjoyed talking with him--he was a riveting character-- but I now question his sincerity at the time. Now that I think about it, I probably always doubted it on some level, which would explain why I never sent a dime to his organization, despite its purported (noble) mission.
    I could forgive him for endorsing Mike Huckabee.

What upset me the most is...

1. how he failed to even really research Mike Huckabee before endorsing him and did so only because Huckabee gave his ego some attention.

2. How Jim Gilchrist immediately attacked anyone that disagreed with his endorsement.

3. That Jim Gilchrist sent out a fake press release, under a fake name "Perry Emerson", that had fake quotes from Mike Huckabee in it to try and disprove his critics in the movement after 87 group leaders signed an open letter reprimanding Jim for his Huckabee endorsement.

We have recent court documents that prove what we always suspected which is that "Perry Emerson" is really Jim Gilchrist writing articles and press releases about himself! Not only is that bizarre and insane sounding, but Mike Huckabee had to apologize in the Washington Times after Jim Gilchrist's fake press release claiming Huckabee wanted to change the 14th amendment broke press!

Sending out fake press releases under fake names that have statements attributed to a Presidential candidate which the candidate never made is very unethical in my opinion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Basically he is one of the founders of the resistance to illegals movement in this Nation., so let us not forget that patriotic fervor of Mr. Gilchrist. I don't know what happened to him, but could it be possible that it is something of a medical nature ? Something out of balance in his system or whatever. I also think he felt very betrayed and hurt in his soul when those people in his organization tried to do that completely unethical,much publicized takeover due to their own egos and without regard to the damage they were doing to the organization and the movement.
    As for him selling out and now allying himself with those pro illegal/amnesty groups I would have to see that in hard black and white evidence and not just vague broad statements and/or rumors of such activity on his part, which sounds to me like kicking a person when they are down instead of trying to help them back up again - physically, emotionally, financially, etc.. - whatever it takes.
    Right now I am more interested in all the damage the new POUSA and Congress are doing and attempting to do to this Nation.[/quote]

Welcome reader7272,

Jim Gilchrist did not start this movement. Groups like ALIPAC, SOS, 9/11 Families, FAIR, NumbersUSA, American Border Patrol, etc... all formed long before Minuteman Project in April 2005.

In fact, many of the pre existing groups build Minuteman 1.

Also, Jim Gilchrist got on board with Chris Simcox's existing efforts so Simcox had the ball rolling there before Gilchrist arrived on the scene.

We will be releasing more details of how Jim Gilchrist is actively working with the opposition, engaging in destructive and unethical behavior, and harming our cause starting with this Sunday's Last Americans Standing Show.

So tune in and join our email alerts for more details.

If you are concerned about illegal immigration and the damages caused to our nation, you should be concerned about the damages Jim Gilchrist is trying to cause to groups that are fighting illegal immigration.

W[/quote]

William, I did not state he started the movement. Look again - I stated he is ONE of the founders. I'm not denying the other groups at all and follow several of them.

Yes, I would like to specific (not generic statement) details. Unfortunately I do not have radio reception where I live and no television, which is why I need to see things in print on the net.
    I already get your e-mail alerts and read them all.
    Not only am I concerned about illegal immigration but also legal immigrants who refuse to assimilate in the workplace when they become the majority. I left my job in California, and took early retirement, due to immigrants who became the majority amd were fluent in English in my accounting department and spoke their own language in front of me constantly and the supervisor laughed when i complained and asked me didn't I want to learn tagalog. I told her that if I were in her country then I would.

reader7272,

Jim Gilchrist in only a "founder" of discontent and destructive behavior in a movement where the vast majority of leaders and groups work together without the kind of dishonorable behavior we see from Jim Gilchrist.

Here are some specifics.

Jim Gilchrist has stuck his name and organization in the middle of an attempted murder investigation in Washington state where he border operations manager Shawna Ford and Gilchrist tried to circulate pictures and a story claiming she was raped and beaten because of her involvement in our movement. Many of the aspects of the claims are highly suspicious and run the risk of further harm and embarrassment to our entire movement. You can see the details in the Shawna Ford tracking thread we provide above.

Jim Gilchrist also sued fellow leaders Chelene Nightingale and Brook Young because he did not like what they had to say about his endorsement of Mike Huckabee and subsequent fake press release that Gilchrist released under a fake name that Huckabee had to apologize for or correct in the Washington Times. Gilchrist lost both cases, which many of us consider an attempt to silence the free speech of allied leaders, and now has to pay tens of thousands of dollars.

During these court cases, new court documents prove that "Perry Emerson" is in actuality Jim Gilchrist. Jim Gilchrist has been writing articles and press releases about himself and attacking others behind a fake name "Perry Emerson" which is completely bizarre and unethical and in my opinion unsound.

We also have two existing articles where Jim Gilchrist knowingly worked with pro illegal alien supporters which are our movements oppositions. Gilchrist has worked with opposition reporters, publications, and groups like La Raza and their affiliates to attack ALIPAC and other groups.

Not only do we have solid proof Gilchrist has worked with opposition groups, reporters, and publications to attack others in our shared movement but he is engaging in opposition tactics by threatening to call or actually calling others he opposes "racist" and "white supremecists" although he has no evidence these claims are true and plenty of evidence the claims he is making are false.

Gilchrist has spent far to much of his time attacking and making false claims about other leaders in the movement instead of addressing this issue.

While Minuteman 1 was a success, Jim Gilchrist's "caravan" across the nation and attempt to do a new border operation in Texas were both disasters and failures.

He often makes comments in the media illustrating he does not know what is really going on, but during those time frames he is busy sending out attack emails against others.

When you look at the infighting in our movement, the most common denominator in the conflicts is Jim Gilchrist and Minuteman Project.

We also have a recent email that was made to look like it was sent out by Jeff Schwilk of San Diego Minutemen which was not written or sent by Jeff that appears to emanate from Jim Gilchrist's camp.

We also have documentation that Jim Gilchrist took a news article from a major print media publication that reported how Jeff Schwilk and San Diego Minutemen won their court battle to get their Adopt A Highway sign back in place. Gilchrist and crew took the article, changed the name San Diego Minutemen in the article to Minuteman Project and sent out the doctored copy by email to try and raise funds.

Is this the kind of "leadership" you want in this movement?

Unfortunately, there is much more but I do not have the time to type it all. It will be released soon because it is time to forewarn people that want illegal immigration addressed by people that do not do these kinds of things.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are some specifics.

Jim Gilchrist has stuck his name and organization in the middle of an attempted murder investigation in Washington state where he border operations manager Shawna Ford and Gilchrist tried to circulate pictures and a story claiming she was raped and beaten because of her involvement in our movement. Many of the aspects of the claims are highly suspicious and run the risk of further harm and embarrassment to our entire movement. You can see the details in the Shawna Ford tracking thread we provide above.

Unfortunately, there is much more but I do not have the time to type it all. It will be released soon because it is time to forewarn people that want illegal immigration addressed by people that do not do these kinds of things.

W[/quote]

Thank you for the specifics William because I hesitate to judge a person or change my mind about someone based just on rumors.

As to Shawna Ford, I did see those photos and I believe the woman was truly severely beaten - whatever the reason/reasons for it.

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    Here are some specifics.

W
    Thank you for the specifics William because I hesitate to judge a person or change my mind about someone based just on rumors.

As to Shawna Ford, I did see those photos and I believe the woman was truly severely beaten - whatever the reason/reasons for it.[/quote]

Regardless of if Shawna Ford was or was not beaten, her attempt and Jim Gilchrist's attempt to tie her story into our movement and cause was completely inappropriate especially considering the many doubts about Ford's stability and honesty level.

Shawna Ford needs to be talking to police about her attacks and the attempted murder of her divorced husband, not loading up pictures and confusing allegations on immigration enforcement websites and e-mail forwards.

This behavior by Ford and Gilchrist is very disturbing to me because many of our leaders do receive regular threats of death and harm for our opposition to the gangs and illegal immigration.

To date, there have been no serious injury claims other than Ford's and if she is lying about any aspect of these stories the harm to our movement could be significant because of the involvement of Jim Gilchrist.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    To me, the nail in the coffin for Gilchrist was the solo and two-faced endorsement of Mike "Huckster" Huckabee.

Everything else, is just gravy on a cooked goose.

Dixie
    Amen.

That's the point at which he lost any credibility with me. I met him several years ago and enjoyed talking with him--he was a riveting character-- but I now question his sincerity at the time. Now that I think about it, I probably always doubted it on some level, which would explain why I never sent a dime to his organization, despite its purported (noble) mission.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    3. That Jim Gilchrist sent out a fake press release, under a fake name "Perry Emerson", that had fake quotes from Mike Huckabee in it to try and disprove his critics in the movement after 87 group leaders signed an open letter reprimanding Jim for his Huckabee endorsement.

We have recent court documents that prove what we always suspected which is that "Perry Emerson" is really Jim Gilchrist writing articles and press releases about himself! Not only is that bizarre and insane sounding, but Mike Huckabee had to apologize in the Washington Times after Jim Gilchrist's fake press release claiming Huckabee wanted to change the 14th amendment broke press!

Sending out fake press releases under fake names that have statements attributed to a Presidential candidate which the candidate never made is very unethical in my opinion.

W
    This is the precise incident that did it for me. That it has been followed by a pattern of increasingly disturbing behavior sounds the alarm.

Re: Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    What really happened was Jim Gilchrist sold out and along with the destruction of his own organization, part of the deal was he disrupt as many other groups who are fighting the Illegal Alien invasion as he possibly can. Everyone has their price and if Jim was offered a couple million $$$ to betray his own people that would NOT be a suprise to me...
    offered money by who? whom? Wow, that's crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12