Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Look at all the people that have been on that show! Can someone help me find my archive broadcast?

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/archive.php
    I found this:

Look under april 14 2005 there is a place there to listen to the broadcast but my speakers are broken.

http://americacast.ezstream.com/broadca ... N=93743032
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I love their slogan...

"The Political Cesspool, an enema for your brain."

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Pat Buchanan was on that show, too...
    Bay Buchanan was on a lot!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    William, I dont think any one here gave that troll or trolls post a second thought.
    We know what you and Alipac stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    William, I dont think any one here gave that troll or trolls post a second thought.
    I just wanted to put it out in the open to show the trolls how they are acting like children.

Ya know, Jerry Spring and Geraldo used to have Neo Nazi's and the KKK on their shows all the time. Does that mean that all the other guests that went on their shows supported Neo Nazis and KKK?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I just wanted to put it out in the open to show the trolls how they are acting like children.

Ya know, Jerry Spring and Geraldo used to have Neo Nazi's and the KKK on their shows all the time. Does that mean that all the other guests that went on their shows supported Neo Nazis and KKK?

W
    Heck No...
    Alipac isn’t a tabloid by any means. Never was and never will be. I know that’s not the point, but I will say the shows you go on, you go on with a set goal and most times that goal is reached or gets marks pass the goal. I think the sites are set high.
    Nothing but Good my friend, nothing but good.
    There isn’t in my mind anything to gain by ever giving those groups or a spammer that would suggest such an absurdity, the time of day.

I’ve noticed the fools that try to present that kind of horse malarkey, never get even close to the facts. Because they truly just don’t know !!!

Re: ALIPAC and the KKK lol

In April 2005, Gheen was a guest on The Political Cesspool, a Tennessee-based radio show hosted by white supremacist James Edwards that regularly features neo-Nazis and white supremacists as guests.
    Now of course I was never told this about the show until the ADL did their hit piece.
    It doesn't matter to the ADL or SPLC, if you even talk to a white supremecist or KKK member, to them you are automatically one. It's the only way they can keep their donations rolling in, to fabricate this stuff!

What they are doing, by trying to force me into the KKK and Nazi ranks is to put my life and well being in Clear and Present Danger.
    If that is the case W, is a lawsuit in order?

William, I talked to you on the phone over 2 years ago and your passion for this fight against the illegal invasion showed then just as it shows in your UTUBE video in Hazelton,PA. Damn it how can we get these lazy Americans to have the same fire of passion for this problem just like you and many of these ALIPAC members??

We keep on doing what we are doing for all to see.

Power goes to those that get things done.

Each day may be the day that one of us inspires another Dan Smeriglio or Ted Hayes etc...

The sleepers must awaken.

W

William, the ADL is a bunkrupt organization. They don't have the support of the jewish people and they ask all the time for donations and they are not coming.
    I think they want to draw attention because of their situation, one of the ways is fabricating these lies.
    I don't think you should be worried because everybody who kows you, knows pretty well for what you stand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast