Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC To Launch New Weekly Radio Show on July 6

ALIPAC To Launch New Weekly Radio Show on July 6

July 2, 2008

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's President, William Gheen, will host a new radio show called the Last Americans Standing Show, in cooperation with Republic Broadcast Network, which launches on Sunday July 6 and will broadcast from 3-5pm EST / 12-2pm PST each week.

The two hour show will be broadcasted and podcasted on the web by Republic Broadcast Network (RBN), which is located at www.republicbroadcasting.org and on terrestrial stations WBCR 1470am Alcoa, TN and 93.3 FM in Valparaiso, IN for starters.

The new show will address the topics of illegal immigration, trade and the economy, campaigns and elections, and the health of the American political system. The discussions will be action oriented and tailored to American activists seeking reform and improvement on these issues.

"If you are one of the 81% of Americans who feel our nation is on the wrong path, then this show is for you," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "It's our hope that the Last Americans Standing Show will help us reach out to more Americans and help our existing activists to connect with others to share news, views, and ideas."

William Gheen's core message is that so many Americans feel the country is on the wrong path because "We The People of the United States" are no longer self governed, free, or secure.

"There can be no true change, reform, freedom, prosperity, or security for Americans, until American citizens are back in charge in Washington, DC," says William Gheen.

William Gheen has appeared on hundreds of talk radio shows as well as CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and CBS during the last year, to discuss immigration issues from the pro-enforcement perspective. ALIPAC has grown rapidly into one of the largest and most effective activists organizations in America fighting against illegal immigration. The group has over 25,000 supporters, with a website at www.alipac.us which now receives over 5 million hits per month.

It is hoped that the Last Americans Standing Show will enjoy a rapidly growing audience as ALIPAC has and become influential on other talk show broadcasts, the American political landscape, the elections, and American citizen activism.

For updates on the shows and to sign up for important e-mail alerts about upcoming broadcasts, please visit www.lastamericans.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats W!!! This is great news. I'll be sure to tune in faithfully!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let the Truth be told . Good Work "W" .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

THIS IS RELLY EXCITING! CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

congrats...to the patriot Gheen and his outward vision to protect sleeping American citizens.

Cheers to Judge Neal Wake....finally an AWAKE judge with common sense.

Maybe the Mayor of Phoenix, could get an infusion of such sense, whose views seem more to represent the illegals than the tax paying citizens.

go get em....KD

Good job, I like the idea William, and congratulations at adding yet anonther mode of getting the word out!
    I’ll be tuning in.

Although I am a bit confused. I did sign up for the e-mail notices (Subscribe) as you directed, but there is also a “Log Inâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"]Good job, I like the idea William, and congratulations at adding a yet anonther mode of getting the word out!
    I’ll be tuning in.

Although I am a bit confused. I did sign up for the e-mail notices (Subscribe) as you directed, but there is also a “Log Inâ€

The Log in is for the Admistrator
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)