Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ALIPAC in national media: Volunteers needed to set the record straight

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    You need to answer the question.
    I can't answer for ALIPAC, but for me the question is not relevant to ALIPAC's reason for removing its endorsement of President Trump. In other words, the two aren't connected.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

... and where is Ted Cruz in all of this? Would you, right now, support Ted Cruz for president in 2020? Ted Cruz? You know, the Canadian, the "dual citizen", the man who should be ineligible for president for the exact same reason that Obama was supposed to be ineligible for president as claimed by the so-called "birthers" for all those years?
    We made our position on Ted Cruz very clear when we lost many supporters because we released the intel on Heidi Cruz's involvement with the CFR and Building a North American Community documents. I dont understand how anyone here on these boards could have missed or forgotten that.

And you come on here pksykyali saying that ALIPAC is dropping support for Trump but not taking on the other lawmakers responsible for illegal immigration and amnesty?

Where the heck have you been dude? That is ridiculous and you should know better. Do you even get our email alerts?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We made our position on Ted Cruz very clear when we lost many supporters because we released the intel on Heidi Cruz's involvement with the CFR and Building a North American Community documents. I dont understand how anyone here on these boards could have missed or forgotten that.

And you come on here pksykyali saying that ALIPAC is dropping support for Trump but not taking on the other lawmakers responsible for illegal immigration and amnesty?

Where the heck have you been dude? That is ridiculous and you should know better. Do you even get our email alerts?

W
    If ALIPAC is willing to go all the way to withdraw support for the best hope for combating illegal immigrants and illegal immigration without confronting the rest of our elected officials, especially among the Republicans and especially Ted Cruz, then something very suspicious is going on. And especially since so many here at ALIPAC endorsed Ted Cruz over Trump and did everything possible to undermine his candidacy.

It is entirely obvious that withdrawing endorsement for Trump is of the same fabric as the opposition to his candidacy.

I'm all for keeping the pressure on to combat illegal immigrants and illegal immigration, but I don't think withdrawing endorsement of Trump as an opponent of illegal immigrants serves any useful purpose except to advance the careers of Republicans who continue to undermine his presidency.
    If your focus is strictly on immigration issues and you care enough about elected officials to make some kind of display of pulling an endorsement of Trump, then why not at the same list those elected officials you do endorse and those elected officials that you refuse to endorse. And maybe compare these with Trump. Place the whole thing in context.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The whole thing is in context on our website with those we Endorse being supported and on display 24/7 365 at

https://www.alipac.us/campaign/

and those we oppose including the Republicans on the Cantor List that we have fought hard for 3 years to run up every flagpole we can at..

https://www.alipac.us/f8/cantor-list-321399/

and the entire section of ALIPAC.us we have dedicated to "Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporters To Blame" at

https://www.alipac.us/34-illegal-ali...rs-blame.html/

it would be ridiculous and next to impossible for us to try to include such long lists in every post, show, or press release we do. We've never done this because it would be very time consuming, eat up too much space, and distract from the point of focus.

And our primary message, which is a very important one about Trump, would be buried and less effective and less likely to be understood and shared if we wrote it out like a lawyer's fine print as you suggest Pkskyali.

It would read Today ALIPAC dropped our endorsement of Trump but we still endorse 35 NAMES IN A ROW WHILE SPECIFICALLY OPPOSING 178 GOP NAMES IN A ROW FOLLOWED BY ALL HE DEMOCRATS 200+ NAMES IN A ROW.

And do you really think it is wise that we point out exactly how screwed, how surrounded, and how dominant the illegal alien amnesty backers are right now numerically in Congress when we have our work cut out for us getting people to stay engaged as Trump folds like a cheap suit?

Please try to familiarize yourself with ALIPAC's operations and standard practices before hurling criticisms at us when we take the monumental and incredibly difficult task of breaking the bad news to America that Trump lied on his most important issues.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 05-08-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not looking for references. I'm looking for a clearer public political decision, an announcement of affirmation to go with the denouncement of a man who is doing more from the president's office against illegal immigration than anyone has ever done since before Reagan, and certainly more than Reagan.

We have yet to see that Trump's moves on DACA are anything as bad as the blanket amnesty that Reagan gave to illegal immigrants. And the war on DACA is yet to come. Not now. This kind of move might have made sense at the end of June after DACA expires and Trump having done nothing.

That would be an amnesty for illegal immigrants and well deserving of a removing of endorsement.

At the end of June, if Trump does nothing against DACA, then I'm with ALIPAC in dumping Trump, but in no other way, certainly not endorsing Cruz, Rubio or McCain.

If ALIPAC is dumping Trump now, then who does it see for president in 2020?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. Where is your source and evidence that DACA expires? Ive seen people make that comment and as of yet no proof has been offered here to my knowledge.

2. While Trump has scared the illegals away from the border somewhat with his rhetoric, deportations are down, the wall has no funding, and refugee resettlement are back to the Obama average of 62,000 per week.

Wait till June? Did you not listen to the audio of the radio show Trump's spokeswoman Helen Aguirre Ferre spoke on? We put it out in two different releases. Here it is again since you seemed to have missed it. In an interview on Phoenix Arizona's KJZZ radio, Trump spokeswoman Helen Aguirre Ferre said "We do look forward to working with Congress, in a bipartisan faction, to enact meaningful immigration reform, but we begin by securing our border. That's step one..." (LISTEN TO INTERVIEW AT 10:55 mark)

Trump's administration is going for full immigration reform amnesty for illegals with Congress as soon as they finish pretending to "Secure the Borders First"!

ALIPAC must move now to prepare Americans to fight this. If we wait, they will be more likely to plow right over us this time unlike the 5 times before we stopped them because everyone was too busy cutting Trump break after break after break!

Trump lied to us about Amnesty. Trump lied about draining the swamp, locking her up, and instead of building a wall is ready to sign a budget that refuses to do that.

We can worry about the 2020 Presidential elections after we are done worrying about stopping Trump and the RINOS from passing Amnesty for illegal aliens which would permanently destroy the borders of America and ALIPAC along with them. Then we will worry about the 2018 midterm elections long before we worry about 2020.

W

I'm looking for a clearer public political decision, an announcement of affirmation to go with the denouncement of a man who is doing more from the president's office against illegal immigration than anyone has ever done since before Reagan, and certainly more than Reagan.
    Have you forgotten Reagan passed Amnesty for illegal aliens which brought the current 15+million illegal alien disaster down upon our nation killing tens of thousands of Americans in the process??

W

I'm not looking for references. I'm looking for a clearer public political decision, an announcement of affirmation to go with the denouncement of a man who is doing more from the president's office against illegal immigration than anyone has ever done since before Reagan, and certainly more than Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Have you forgotten Reagan passed Amnesty for illegal aliens which brought the current 15+million illegal alien disaster down upon our nation killing tens of thousands of Americans in the process??

W
    That's my point, Trump has already done more to fight illegal immigration than Reagan ever did in two terms. And certainly more than anyone in my memory before. I didn't start voting until the late seventies.

And I see no hard evidence that Trump is going to deliver a general amnesty. Even DACA is not a general amnesty. And meanwhile we have to confront the whole issue of birthright citizenship, which is a similar problem. DACA grants amnesty to those minors whose parents have either tossed or dragged their children across the border, and in some cases parents do not even appear to be involved.

That's another thing, you might get more traction on this issue if you were to explain more succinctly what DACA is.

Exactly what do you think Donald Trump has done for us? Deportations are down under Trump. The lull at the border will be only temporary if he keeps breaking promises.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12