Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

houston! We have a problem... AMENSTY!!!!

Call about the Ag-Jobs added to the Iraq War bill. They say it will go to the Senate floor to vote next week. That Amnesty must be stripped from the bill!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so mad, steam is coming off my fingers as I type. I called Crapo's office, and asked what Senator Crapo's position was on the Iraq War Spending Bill, and if he intended to vote for it if the AGJOBS amnesty is in there. The staffer said she is not at liberty to tell me that. I told her, that as a constituent of Senator Crapo, I have a right to know, and this is public information. She said, you can look on his website. I asked if his position was stated on his website, and she said she didn't know. (I checked and it's not on there). I argued with this person for a full 5 minutes, and she still would not give me an answer. So, I gave her one. I said, if he votes for this bill with the amnesty provision in it, you tell him he will not get my vote when he comes up for election again. I tried to tell her that we could avoid all the animosity if she would just tell me his position. She said she could pass the info along and he could answer me by snail mail. Uh huh, she knows by then it will be all over.

I called Craig's office and as we all know how he's going to vote, I told the staffer that he needs to tell Senator Craig that the Idaho people are steaming over any prospect of an amnesty bill, and then I let him have it on how I felt.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen Cornyn

I just called his office again. He still had not decided how he is going to vote.
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123