Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    LETS ALL ROAR!!!!! LETS LET THEM KNOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

JAK
    Working on this!!!!

Usually I can always get through to Allards office, but even his lines are so busy I had to leave a message!

United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number
    800-862-5530
    877-851-6437
    866-220-0044
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Made some calls last Friday. Making more calls today. Getting busy signal on many offices which is good sign.

Thank you for all that ALIPAC does.

Best,

I just sent out e-mails to my senators and reps for the state of Washington. Some reps don't accept email from people not in their district. I also forwarded this message and asked them to take action and to forward....
    Thanks W. You're doing a great job.

Done all of North Carolina and a few others. They are nice in NC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The offices I have spoken to today say they are getting lots of angry calls about the bailout, but no calls in favor of it.

While things are heating up, it will take us at least three days to rally the nation full force and that depends upon if other groups and talk radio shows get on board with the opposition to this bailout.

Some of you may want to contact other groups you support and ask them to get involved in resisting this bailout. You also need to contact talk radio show hosts and ask them to take action against it.

If those other elements do not respond quickly then it is unlikely we will be able to stir up the critical mass we need by Thursday.

W

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The offices I have spoken to today say they are getting lots of angry calls about the bailout, but no calls in favor of it.

While things are heating up, it will take us at least three days to rally the nation full force and that depends upon if other groups and talk radio shows get on board with the opposition to this bailout.

Some of you may want to contact other groups you support and ask them to get involved in resisting this bailout. You also need to contact talk radio show hosts and ask them to take action against it.

If those other elements do not respond quickly then it is unlikely we will be able to stir up the critical mass we need by Thursday.

W

LETS GET THE WORD OUT FAR AND WIDE PATRIOTS!!!! IT IS UP TO US TO STOP THIS INSANITY!!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

I can not make any phone calls right now, but I did email the people below'

Senators
    Durbin, Richard J. (D-IL)
    Obama, Barack (D-IL)
    McCain, John (R-AZ)

Representatives
    Illinois's 5th district Rahm Emanuel (D-IL)
    Speaker of House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Called all Reps in my state and e-mail all staff. I ask what is their stand on the bail out and illegal immigratoin and almost all are opposed. That sounds alittle promising anyways. Thanks to all.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Stop bailout to Wallstreet and the rest of the world

Started with the governor, then all the senators and then all the representatives. Follow-up with fax to gov and senators.

We need our torches and pitchforks and go to Washington and throw these useless human beings out, out, out. Then will do it on the state level until all the dirt bags are gone
    Huddy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast