Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    Thanks for the advice mkfarnam. I am not a computer whiz, just know the basics right now. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    If you don't know how to "restore" your PC or have any questions, I'll be happy to help. just PM me.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Thanks for the advice mkfarnam. I am not a computer whiz, just know the basics right now. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    If you don't know how to "restore" your PC or have any questions, I'll be happy to help. just PM me.
    Thanks for being an on duty PC medic here at ALIPAC Mkfarnam. All help is appreciated.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thanks for being an on duty PC medic here at ALIPAC Mkfarnam. All help is appreciated.

W
    That's what friends are for....we're all in this together.
    ------------------------

Americans have got to stand shoulder to shoulder to WIN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks a million....great to know you are there!!

Open borders critics report cyber attack
    'We are seeing orchestrated pattern of censorship'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: August 22, 2009
    12:45 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

An organization critical of plans percolating in Washington, D.C., to create amnesty for the tens of millions of illegal aliens estimated to be in the United States now is reporting a cyber attack it describes as both targeted and orchestrated.

"Google's own software admits we have no viruses or malware on our site," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "The readings indicate that Google scanned our site on the 19th and we were clean and now they are arbitrarily blocking us for the second time this week. Our technicians tell us our site is clean and Google will not offer us any explanation or assistance despite multiple attempts to reach out to them."

The organization said its tens of thousands of pages of archived evidence on the issue of open borders and amnesty were being flagged as containing software viruses.

Gheen told WND the warning flags were on, then off, then reinstalled before being taken off just a short time ago. Then they reappeared later, warning that the site had been identifed as an "attack site."

As a result, the organization issued an emergency alert to its thousands of supporters.

"Public access to the extensive information archived by ALIPAC over the last five years has been blocked on Google, by Firefox web browsers, and on Twitter! ALIPAC.us is not infected and is safe to use," the statement said.

"ALIPAC is now declaring an emergency and making the claim that the blocking of alipac.us is politically motivated and involves wrongful acts by Google employees or the broader influences within the Google corporation."

A message WND left with Google requesting comment did not generate a response.

But ALIPAC officials said other major online virus protection services concluded the website was not infected.

Internet users are alarmed by such warnings and very seldom override the warning to continue to the targeted websites, officials said.

ALIPAC noted Google Chief Executive Eric Schmidt is a member of President Obama's campaign committee, and Obama just this week held a White House meeting of pro-amnesty interests to discuss a bill that is expected to be introduced in Congress soon.

"We are seeing a clear and orchestrated pattern of censorship across American emanating from the Obama administration and the open borders lobby that plans to launch new amnesty legislation within two weeks," said Gheen.

"We need everyone to fight back and speak out while they can," he said. "Google is the most powerful site on the web, but they can be bypassed and defeated."

Gheen told WND his own computer experts had examined the website and found no infection.

"They're basically bashing our reputation on the web," he told WND.

www.wnd.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123