Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the AgJOBS amnesty weren’t bad enough, the Senate Appropriations Committee also attached more bad immigration measures.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) increased H2B visas. These go to unskilled foreigners who take jobs in nonagricultural fields. They’re popular with resorts, landscaping, restaurants and hotels.

Mikulski exempted from the yearly H2B cap of 66,000 any visaholders from the previous three years. By the third year, that could translate into some 400,000 unskilled foreigners taking low-end American jobs. They’ll compete directly with the most vulnerable American workers, and our teens and college students needing to get started on the first rungs of the career ladder, where they learn basic job skills.

Also, Sens. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) and Judd Gregg (R-N.H.) added an amendment to “recaptureâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted on another thread. I'll compile the entire list of Senators I've called so far today here. Apologies for duplicate posts, but I'm confused on which one to use. See list of senators below.

I called these Senators today, basically all with the same results. I advised the staffer that the H-2B provision was still attached, and to please ask the Senator to veto the Iraq Spending Bill if it comes with any form of amnesty. I also asked that my thanks be passed along to the senators who do oppose amnesty.

All staffers, without exception, said "No Official Statment"

Webb ( still researching due to H-2B provision attached), Cantwell ( No Opinion), Murray ( No Statement), Feingold ( No Statement), Leahy ( No Comment), Enzi ( Aware the H-2B provision is attached, does not support amnesty, No Official Statement) Corker ( always opposes amnesty, No Official Statement), Alexander (Voted no in commitee,opposes amnesty),
    Casey ( Thinks amnesty was stripped from the bill), and Bennett (No Comment) and Whitehouse ( No Official Comments).
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Called these Senators today, along with the list I previously posted.

Sanders
    Johnson
    Thune
    DeMint
    Rockefeller

All offices said the same thing "No Official Comment or Statement".
    I gave them a run down regarding the H-2B provision still included in the Iraq Spending Bill, and asked for a "NO" vote if they failed to strip it from the bill. I thanked the ones who oppose amnesty. I asked that my comments be passed on to the Senator.

Hard to believe as bad as our economy is,that these idiots think we need an additional half million foreigners a year taking American jobs.

Can you say "corporate greed" and bribed congressmen.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Can you say "corporate greed" and bribed congressmen.
    "Corporate greed, and bribed congressmen" !! They truly think we are idiots. Has it always been this bad, or have they just gotten more brazen ?

April
    IT IS NOT OVER YET PATRIOTS, LETS STAY ON THEM!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FOOL US OVER AND OVER!!! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

SITES TO SEND FREE FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588