Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hold on the celebration folks, we have not determined that all the immigration language has been removed yet. We are waiting on call backs from DC to confirm and determine exactly what has happened here.

We could rush to be some of the first to announce this, but at the risk of damaging our momentum when it may still be needed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I just spoke to a staffer in Jim DeMint's office and he said that the immigration part was stripped by Harry Reid last night..that any language relating to "amnesty" was pulled. For what it's worth. Yes though we need confirmation directly from DC

Other immigration provisions, are likely still in. Such as the Mikuldki H-2B visa increases and the high tech visa increases (H-1B)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There seem to be other threads. I've posted there. Hate to repeat, but I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I called, Alexander, Casey and Bennett this morning. Was told the AG/Amnesty was stripped from the bill by all three offices. I asked Bennett's office to check to see if the entire AG/Amnesty was stripped. He came back on the phone, and said yes.

BTW No one argued the point "It's Not Amnesty" with me today. I can't wait to get confirmation on this, so I can call Feinstein's office, to give that snippet of a staffer another piece of my mind !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Senator Sessions is in a committee meeting right now gathering more information.

His staff has a press release prepared that will need his authorization and updates before sending.

We are to be some of the first people to receive it and when it comes we will light up our networks with an email alert followed by ALIPAC's own press release

Could come any minute now.

W

US farmers need to jump on the mechanization bandwagon as quickly as they can. They also need to go out of their way a bit if they really need workers: go to the temp agencies, go to the colleges, go to the inner cities.
    I agree. It's time for them to move forward with available technology, and break the chain of hiring / depending on cheap labor.

Called John Cornyn's office.

Got a stammering answer,

"Well Senator Finestines ag. worker bill is pulled off"

So, I ask about the "crab cake" ladies deal,
    the nice lady did the well thats differnet,, "just
    Visas",,, so looks like they still have vile intent.

thanks,

NumbersUSA just sent out a victory notice but it contains this

"Unfortunately, the H-2B low-sill worker increase is still in the Iraq Supplemental so your phone calls are still needed."

I'm going to adjust our prepared message and fire.

W

I'm on it !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

The Phone off the hook thing now.

Both Cornyn's and Hutchison's phones
    are "busy" now.

They are up to something vile when this happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast