Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jg

Obamas site

Yeah, Obama's site didnt work for me either.

Here's my letter

Mr Obama

You seem like a rational man, and,
    I believe that illegal immigration is an area where everyone can agree on.

The American citizenry, be they African American, white, left, center, right, male, female, tall, or short,

simply does not to have the destruction of the American borders shoved down them by a group of Global One World elitists.

Americans want the jobs to go to Americans.
    Americans want the healthcare resources to go to Americans.
    Americans want federal resources to go to Americans.

State after state is going bankrupt due to an inundation with illegal aliens,
    At a time when jobs and resources are in demand.

If businesses are paying too much in Employers Taxes,
    and they can’t compete in the world market,

THEN THE SOLUTION IS TO REDUCE THE EMPLOYERS TAXES.

THE SOLUTION IS NOT
    ALLOWING TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS TO POUR INTO THE COUNTRY TO BUSINESSES CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO PAY UNDER THE TABLE!

Why not force businesses to get PRIVATE insurance on all their employees?

That way, the insurance cost is not built into the wages they have to pay,
    AND, it gets Government out of the losing business of Disability Insurance and all the other things that can be done much cheaper and more efficiently through private means?

American businesses and manufacturers don’t need BAILOUTS.(which only delay the collapse a few months).
    They need to be allowed to be more COMPETITIVE with the world.

Charity is fine.
    However, opening up the U.S’s social services resources to the entire world
    Is not the will of the American people.

Amnesty is a thinly veiled excuse to destroy the United States of America,
    By over-running it with millions of people that tax payers cant support at this time.

Mr Obama,

You have a historic opportunity to solve the nation’s debt problem, which would turn the markets around, and also solve the border issue in one fell swoop. It would make you the most popular president in history.

Every single issue that America faces, from

a) terror threat invading the U.S.
    b) manufacturers and businesses fleeing the U.S. in record numbers
    c) mortgage defaults
    d) debt crisis
    e) businesses no longer able to be competitive in the world market
    f) availability of jobs for Americans

ALL ARE DIRECTLY ROOTED IN THE BORDER / AMNESTY ISSUE.

This is the pink elephant in the room. Everyone the ship is sinking, but no one has the cahones to do anything about it.

Americans are tired of hearing about families breaking up and everyone’s right to education and healthcare – as that could apply to all 8 billion people on the planet.

We have been EXTREMELY charitable the last 30 years.
    A line has to be drawn somewhere. The middle of a financial crisis seems like a good place to draw that line.
    Its time to start looking after your own - the people who voted you in.

According to the polls, 80% of the nation prays you make the right decision on this matter. Please consider the vast overwhelming desire of the American people, and stand firm on this matter, so that this can REMAIN a land of opportunity.

Thank you,

Jg

My letter to President Elect Obama

President Elect Obama:

I know you have so many things on your plate right now...our economy, choosing your cabinet members, the fighting between Israel and Hamas leaders, your pledge to end the war and bring our military home...but something else of - if not equal, then - extreme importance are our immigration laws and the influx of illegal Mexicans, Chinese, and others who sneak into our country like thieves in the night.

I'm not against immigrants; but I AM against ILLEGAL immigrants because of the drain they place on our economy (taking jobs from American workers and sending their money "home" rather than recycling it in the country in which it was paid; paying neither taxes nor into our Social Security Administration; collecting health, education, and welfare benefits).

We have enough problems with our economy today without having the additional expense of supporting illegal immigrants. Please stand behind our existing immigration laws and help enforce them by continuing our border fencing; increase the fines of employers who knowingly break the law by hiring those who are in our country illegally…and for not collecting taxes from those employees as mandated by law. Be a President to and FOR the American people who helped put you in Office.

God bless you and give you the strength you need to make the right decisions as President of the United States.

Letter to President elect

President elect Obama,

How in the Hell can you say you are about change and for the people? With your SOS stance on illegal aliens that have flaunted our laws and basically spit on our flag at every opportunity, it is the Same Old Shit.

How can rewarding over twenty-million lawbreakers be positive change for We The People? It cannot be as you dam well know. Why have laws, when the only ones that have to obey them are the middle class? The Greedy Rich are your masters when you fight to give them their cheap taxpayer subsidized lawbreaking work force.

Your continued push for Shamnesty is the SOS as Bush and McAmnesty's and that apparently your Corporate Masters tried to shove down our throats in the recent past.
    The illegal aliens cost the middle class in this country an easy 700 billion dollars a year and you want to bring more here for your corporate handlers.

“We are facing a situation, where if we don’t control immigration, legal and illegal, we will eventually reach the point where it won’t be what kind of a nation we are, balkanized or united, we will actually have to face the fact that we are no longer a nation at all.â€

Obama's change site

Here is a letter I submitted on the Vision page:

"First, I would like to say that it was very underhanded to remove the "Enforce Our Immigration Laws" topic when it was in second place. You are obviously not interested in what the people have to say.

Secondly, my vision is for this country to take control of who is coming into this country, and how many. Why does Congress feel that we do not have a right to do that? It is for our safety, and to maintain a comfortable quality of life for ALL, and not just the rich. Most of us don't mind taking care of ourselves and don't need slave labor. We just want to be able to afford a washing machine and a dryer so that we don't have to beat our laundry on a rock in a river like they do in third world countries."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234