Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA IS NOT LEGIT...NO BIRTHCERTIFICATE HE IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT! SHOW PROOF THEN I CAN RECONSIDER. UNTIL THEN WE HAVE NOT ONLY AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENT BUT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN PRESIDENT!
    WAKE UP AMERICA------WAKE UP NOW!!

I keep on reminiscing about how the American people defeated the Amnesty attempt by Congress in 2007. If it would have passed, it would have cost 2.3 trillion dollars to implement. And illegal aliens residing in the US already cost us hundreds of billions of dollars per year. If you combine this with the various billion dollar bailout programs that the American taxpayers are forcibly being committed to nowadays, there's no way America could have survived.

And yet, there is a danger that a new President Obama would make a 3rd Amnesty attempt for 20 million illegal invaders.

Our representatives in Congress are supposed to be smart. Couldn't they have seen any of this coming?

It will be the height of irony if it takes an illegal alien President to finally succeed in awarding Amnesty and eventual US Citizenship to 20 million illegal invaders.

Another Sickened American

Well said! I think it's great and you are exactly right- there is SO much more that can be mentioned.

I am a Natural born U.S. Citizen. I am fed up with the Illegals in our country acting as if they own the place! I am SO SICK of hearing Spanish almost everytime I turn around, whether it be in public or an automated phone system! I am SO TIRED of hearing about all the free stuff illegals get while we, as LEGAL, U.S. CITIZENS get the shaft! I am pissed by the mere fact that the U.S.A. is the ONLY country in the World that illegals that give birth in, at our expense, and the newborn is automatically a U.S. Citizen!! What the hell is that?!?! That is not our law! I am Disgusted that they receive free healthcare and I have to pay over $100/mos for just myself!!

I could go on, but I will stop there for now.

NOTE TO W: The 6th paragraph down- A minor error: "The American public is being sent a very dangerous messages from Washington these days." I just wanted to help since it's going to our soon-to-be President.

sea

Tried to post my letter on the Obama site, but they said it was closed. How convienent. Here is the post I wrote:

IN VIOLATION OF THEIR OATH OF OFFICE. The law is clear and yet the White House and Congress refuses to enforce the law of the land and has violated their oath of office. "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a Republican form of Government and shall PROTECT each of them against invasion". Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution. In 2008 over THREE MILLION ILLEGAL aliens crossed over our borders against the laws set forth in our Constitution and Federal immigration mandates. These laws are specific. They demand arrest and deportation for ANYONE within the United States of American without lawful entry. For anyone hiring an illegal alien, these laws provide fines of $10,000.00 per illegal hired and up to five years in prison. Yet these laws are not enforced. 80% of all Americans want our borders protected immediately and our laws enforced. In addition to the 3 million illegals crossing our borders, 95% of all illegal drugs are also coming across the border from Mexico leaving our children wide open to drugs. Our prison population holds 27% illegals and American citizens are being murdered by criminals, rapist, child molesters, terrorist and drug dealers coming into this country illegally. ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS NOW!

Thanks for the heads up on the error. I will fix the typo right away and make sure the hard copy we are mailing Obama has the corrected version.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello sea.

You should try again. I was able submit on change.gov okay.

Uphold the Constitution

Any political leader who fails to uphold the Constitution should be impeached or otherwise removed from office- from the office of president on down. Sooner or later the citizens must act.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    W, I sent your letter. But the form required a zip code, so I put the zip code for his supposed birth address, 6085 Kalaniana'ole Highway, Honululu, HI 96821-2332, along with his (probably bogus) birth announcement from the Honolulu Advertiser.

Maybe someone reads this mail, and maybe that someone will realize that the jig is up -
    that ex-Sen. Obama is not a natural born citizen as required for the Presidency by the Constitution.

Join the fight to keep a not-natural-born-citizen (or even an illegal alien) out of the White House!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Illegal Immigration

I have an idea----Why don't we tell those who support citizenship for those who have broken our laws---such as LaRaza---that they can reimburse every hospital or clinic that has outstanding bills unpaid by illegals, every school that has supplied meals and had to hire bilingual teachers, refund the government for every welfare check sent to illegals or documentation that has had to be printed in spanish, refund every tax payer who has had to flip the bill and make restitution to every family member who has lost a loved one due to a crime commited by an illegal----then we will allow the illegal to go to the back of the line (from their homeland) and apply for citizenship. I hear LaRaza and other groups have the cash to influence law makers so LET THEM COVER THE EXPENSES OF THOSE WHO HAVE CREATED THIS MESS.

Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    I have an idea----Why don't we tell those who support citizenship for those who have broken our laws---such as LaRaza---that they can reimburse every hospital or clinic that has outstanding bills unpaid by illegals, every school that has supplied meals and had to hire bilingual teachers, refund the government for every welfare check sent to illegals or documentation that has had to be printed in spanish, refund every tax payer who has had to flip the bill and make restitution to every family member who has lost a loved one due to a crime commited by an illegal----then we will allow the illegal to go to the back of the line (from their homeland) and apply for citizenship. I hear LaRaza and other groups have the cash to influence law makers so LET THEM COVER THE EXPENSES OF THOSE WHO HAVE CREATED THIS MESS.
    Right on Sabrina!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast