Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ Gov.

Can't get past the "verify code" when e-mailing. I use caps when appropriate...however they are automatically changed to lower caes when typing in...As a result, it dosn't recognize the code...this is put up by the opposition...I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    This is better then a Presidential election!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    I'm in California and just waiting for ANY politician to have the bull balls to bring on this legislation to Sacramento!!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

It's a done deal. She signed the bill.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    This is better then a Presidential election!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    I'm in California and just waiting for ANY politician to have the bull balls to bring on this legislation to Sacramento!!
    The Illegals will likely now head for California and Texas. Rest assured, we will be ready for the battle here in Texas.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Standing cyberguard, my friend.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

JAK
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona Governor signed the Bill, see below

State of Arizona
    Janice K. Brewer Office of the Governor Main Phone: 602-542-4331
    Governor 1700 West Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85007 Facsimile: 602-542-7601
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Paul Senseman
    April 23, 2010 (602) 542-1342
    psenseman@az.gov
    STATEMENT BY GOVERNOR JAN BREWER
    “Thank you for being here today, to join me as we take another step forward in protecting the state of
    Arizona.
    The bill I’m about to sign into law – Senate Bill 1070 – represents another tool for our state to use as
    we work to solve a crisis we did not create and the federal government has refused to fix …
    … The crisis caused by illegal immigration and Arizona’s porous border.
    This bill, the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act, strengthens the laws of our
    state.
    It protects all of us, every Arizona citizen and everyone here in our state lawfully.
    And, it does so while ensuring that the constitutional rights of ALL in Arizona remain solid -- stable
    and steadfast.
    I will now sign Senate Bill 1070.
    For weeks, this legislation has been the subject of vigorous debate and intense criticism. My decision
    to sign it was by no means made lightly.
    I have listened patiently to both sides. I have considered the significance of this new law long into the
    night. I have prayed for strength and prayed for our state.
    I’ve decided to sign Senate Bill 1070 into law because, though many people disagree, I firmly believe
    it represents what’s best for Arizona. Border-related violence and crime due to illegal immigration are
    critically important issues to the people of our state, to my Administration and to me, as your
    Governor and as a citizen.
    There is no higher priority than protecting the citizens of Arizona. We cannot sacrifice our safety to
    the murderous greed of drug cartels. We cannot stand idly by as drop houses, kidnappings and
    violence compromise our quality of life.
    We cannot delay while the destruction happening south of our international border creeps its way
    north.
    We in Arizona have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act.
    But decades of federal inaction and misguided policy have created a dangerous and unacceptable
    situation.
    Yesterday, I announced the steps I was taking to enhance security along our border.
    Today – with my unwavering signature on this legislation – Arizona strengthens its security WITHIN
    our borders.
    Let me be clear, though: My signature today represents my steadfast support for enforcing the law —
    both AGAINST illegal immigration AND against racial profiling.
    This legislation mirrors federal laws regarding immigration enforcement.
    Despite erroneous and misleading statements suggesting otherwise, the new state misdemeanor
    crime of willful failure to complete or carry an alien registration document is adopted, verbatim, from
    the same offense found in federal statute.
    I will NOT tolerate racial discrimination or racial profiling in Arizona.
    Because I feel so strongly on this subject, I worked for weeks with legislators to amend SB 1070, to
    strengthen its civil rights protections.
    That effort led to new language in the bill, language prohibiting law enforcement officers from “solely
    considering race, color, or national origin in implementing the requirements of this section…â€

Welcome to ALIPAC speter42
    When you send the e-mail it shows capital letters but they automatically turn to lower case letters. There should be a small message there that tells you this happens. It took me only two tries before it recognized it.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Time for Barry to stick his Amnesty where it belongs...up his Kenyan - not Ameican! - butt! BTW, Barry, where is that birth cerficate? No...don't try palming off that phony-baloney "Certification of Live Birth" that's not worth the paper it's printed on!
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I sent my Email to Ariz.Gov. Jan Brewer demanding that she sign SB1070
    Immigration Enforcement Bill 70 prercent of voters in Arizona demand.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast