Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All ALIPAC Activists to the Rescue in AZ ASAP!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We helped pass Arizona's SB 1070 and are already circulating it to state legislatures nationally to bring it to every state we can, but tonight there is immense pressure on AZ Governor Jan Brewer to veto the bill before it automatically becomes law Friday night at midnight!

Democratic Governor Bill Richardson of New Mexico is asking Brewer to veto SB 1070 and so is key Comprehensive Amnesty supporter Congressman Luis Gutierrez (D-IL). They see our progress in AZ as a threat to their national AMNESTY agenda.

We asked all ALIPAC supporters across America to call Brewer's office yesterday, but today Brewer is claiming that the calls and written messages she is receiving are 6 to 1 against SB 1070 which would empower local police to enforce immigration laws.

She claims 6 to 1 against despite the Rasmussen poll showing 70% of Arizonans support SB 1070 and the Zogby poll from 2005 showing 81% of Americans support local police enforcing immigration laws!

Get off your duffs and move NOW!

ALIPACers to the RESCUE in Arizona!

ALL ALIPAC SUPPORTERS ACROSS AMERICA! Pick up the nearest phone, call Brewer's office NOW!

You keep calling till you get through and talk to someone or leave a message.

Then send in an email or fax to reinforce your message!

Then find others to do what you have done and don't stop until you have heard that SB 1070 has been Vetoed or has become law!

----

Sample Message: "I'm calling/writing to ask Governor Brewer to sign SB 1070 because over 70% of those she represents want this bill and the bill will save American jobs, wages, property, health, and lives!"

Honorable Jan Brewer
    Governor of Arizona
    1700 West Washington
    Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Telephone (602) 542-4331
    Toll Free 1-(800) 253-0883
    Fax (602) 542-1381

Online e-mail form
    http://www.azgovernor.gov/contact.asp

----

The illegal alien supporting groups claim they have tens of thousands of Amnesty supporters calling....

WE NEED ALIPAC SUPPORTERS IN EVERY STATE ON THE PHONES NOW!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

For updates, questions, reports, ideas, etc... please read and post at our activism tracking thread at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1046090.html#1046090
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On it. Faxing and calling now

YEah, just emailed my support for this bill again, and sent a fax. I am calling also, and will keep calling until my voice is heard. WAKE UP FOLKS, if you haven't done so already get on the phone, email ,whatever- it's crunch time!!!!!!!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Can't get through on the phone but the email works.

DONE

I have been calling. Busy. I just called Russell Pearce's Office, and left a message that the people are trying to get through. I said that states across the nation are looking to use this legislation to do something against illegal immigration. I reminded them of the 70 percent plus of Arizona citizens who want this, not to mention support across the nation.

How narrow could a vision be, that anyone would listen to open borders, amnesty supporters. Criminal supporters. The American people are screaming, just listen.

John 14:27
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a much larger group to call talk radio to get the word out on this, when it happens again, this MUST be done.

SB 1070

I sent Gov Jan Brewer an email asking her to shut down the Illegal Alien Train into the USA by signing the bill into law. I also asked her how many more Arizonians had to be murdered by Illegal Aliens before she supports and signs the bill.

I have been trying to call for almost 2 hours. The 800# doesnt work in my area. And the 602# gives me a message asking to call back because of volume of calls. It enrages me that illegal aliens are calling and making a difference. There should be a code or something so illegals cant get through the lines. I will keep trying.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    On it, we need to be faxing and emailing because I have not been able to get through on the phones, she is getting swamped!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast