Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigration debate Forum Index

I am feeling that these council members have either been bribed or threatened because there HAS to be a reason why they are taking this approach. Is there any way to find out if this is true?

I know that the major newspapers, and the lamestream media have been bought out by the elite a long time ago. I am thinking they have also "bought" Fox news too, even though they still pretend to be conservative. I say this because I have gone to their website and tried to post some things about how the Muslims are now taking over and have some high up officials in the Judicial dept. and Fox wouldn't post it. I did not use any foul language. They did allow some jerk to ridicule Christians, but you could not post anything negative about Muslims! I know that a Muslim recently bought a large stake in Fox News.I know that Rupert went on TV with Bloomberg to voice his support of "comprehensive immigration reform".

All of this and much more has been very puzzling to me. I first stuck my head up when Bush and other "elites" tried to ram "immigration reform" down our throats and the more I have read, and listened to on YouTube has convinced me that the "elites", namely the CFR, are directly responsible for what happens in congress, and all over the world.

Please get a hold of a book called The Shadows of Power w subtitle : The Council on Foreign Relations And The American Decline, by James Perloff. I got it from The John Birch Society. It's not the first book I have read about the CFR but to me, it was the most enlightening and it was as if all the puzzle pieces fell into place. The book gave reasons behind what our gov't officials are doing and it has been confirmed by reputable people. Also do a search on YT for Charlotte Iserbyt and the deliberate dumbing down of America. There are at least 12 videos of her. She was a gov't official in the Reagan adm. who got fired for leaking this info to the public.
    This is of utmost importance in understanding what is going on!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Banned

Aiding and abetting

Can someone explain to me how this Is not aiding and abetting Illegal aliens Why Isn't this a crime What gives these people the right to trample on the rights of AMERICAN CITIZENS,and possibly add to the Illegals criminal activities Banks In Mexico do not even accept matricula card

When I lived in California, including a few months in Costa Mesa, where I briefly attended Orange Coast College, I was upset even then about how the illegal invaders were destroying a former paradise of a state.

I saw a news report a few days ago, about some crime in Costa Mesa, and was shocked and saddened to see this wonderful town as just another location of a violent crime scene. It seemed so out of place there, like a murder in Disneyland, or something.

This pervasive evil is spreading, faster and faster, and people had better wake up, before it is right on THEIR own street.

As a former resident (over a period of eight years) of Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh, I am really upset that so few of the many patriotic people who live anywhere in the RTP area
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_Triangle
    came out to give moral support and backing to Mr. Gheen.

He is leading the charge in this very uphill battle, but it is a little disconcerting to approach the enemy, look over your shoulder, and not see a larger group backing you up.

A huge, massive, overwhelming show of force is needed at all such kangaroo court “meetingsâ€

Reading this made me really angry! I did not know of this going on and unfortunately I would not have been able to go that far to help.
    I have noticed for the past 2 years that you see very few if any illegals
    here in Indiana. At least where I live and you used to see a lot of them.
    It may be the economy here, although it is not horrible, its not as good as it was during the previous administration. As BO said people in the Midwest tend to cling to their guns and their bibles! Maybe they got scared off!

I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND WHY THE HAVES IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SO INTENT ON DESTROYING WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS ACCOMPLISHED WHEN THEY MADE THIS COUNTRY THE GREAT COUNTRY THAT IT IS TODAY. WITH THE LARGE NUMBERS OF AMERICANS OUT OF WORK, AND MANY FOLKS NOT KNOWING WHERE THEIR NEXT MEAL IS COMING FROM, THE ONLY THING OUR POOR EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT ALONG WITH SOME OTHERS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS HOW THEY CAN MAKE CITIZENS OUT OF ILLEGAL LAW BREAKERS. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE STRIPPING AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO BREAK THE LAW OF THEIR CITIZENSHIP. NOW IF THIS IS NOT THE DUMBEST THING TO DO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE EVEN COMES CLOSE. I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TO THE 2012 ELECTIONS THAT WILL SEND OBAMA PACKING. THE MAN MIGHT BE A GOOD SPEAKER, BUT THATS ABOUT ALL HE IS GOOD AT HE FOOLED A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Re: illegal immigration debate Forum Index

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    I am feeling that these council members have either been bribed or threatened because there HAS to be a reason why they are taking this approach. Is there any way to find out if this is true?

I know that the major newspapers, and the lamestream media have been bought out by the elite a long time ago. I am thinking they have also "bought" Fox news too, even though they still pretend to be conservative. I say this because I have gone to their website and tried to post some things about how the Muslims are now taking over and have some high up officials in the Judicial dept. and Fox wouldn't post it. I did not use any foul language. They did allow some jerk to ridicule Christians, but you could not post anything negative about Muslims! I know that a Muslim recently bought a large stake in Fox News.I know that Rupert went on TV with Bloomberg to voice his support of "comprehensive immigration reform".

All of this and much more has been very puzzling to me. I first stuck my head up when Bush and other "elites" tried to ram "immigration reform" down our throats and the more I have read, and listened to on YouTube has convinced me that the "elites", namely the CFR, are directly responsible for what happens in congress, and all over the world.

Please get a hold of a book called The Shadows of Power w subtitle : The Council on Foreign Relations And The American Decline, by James Perloff. I got it from The John Birch Society. It's not the first book I have read about the CFR but to me, it was the most enlightening and it was as if all the puzzle pieces fell into place. The book gave reasons behind what our gov't officials are doing and it has been confirmed by reputable people. Also do a search on YT for Charlotte Iserbyt and the deliberate dumbing down of America. There are at least 12 videos of her. She was a gov't official in the Reagan adm. who got fired for leaking this info to the public.
    This is of utmost importance in understanding what is going on!
    Have you noticed there is a "Fox News Latino"? They have an agenda as well as the rest of the media.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123