Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY RED ALERT

Well, Excuse Me! I thought your request was that we "post feedback" from calls made. No prob. w/not doing so!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS keep up the good work Patriots!!!! WE are making difference!!!

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!

CALL!!! FAX!!!!! EMAIL!!!!

Re: AMNESTY RED ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Well, Excuse Me! I thought your request was that we "post feedback" from calls made. No prob. w/not doing so!
    I am not criticizing you. Thank you for posting the info. My negativity was on the loss of Crapo as a No vote. Not your posting feedback.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: AMNESTY RED ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Easy Texas2step... have a litle skin. No one is criticizing your efforts at all. Catch your breath and keep up your good work.

Everyone keep calling stay focused on the sellout senators and not each other. We are in this fight together. William just posted a notice with a 24 hour notice. Lets post our results there and keep the discussion in one
    thread.

Numbers to call are also listed there as well.

Keep up the Great work!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83404
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just called Harry Reid's office requesting a delay in putting S.S. 2237 on the Senate floor for a vote because not many senators have had a chance to fully read the amendment and the American people only became aware of the plan to attach this to the DOD bill on Monday. I said if this is rammed throught the Senate and does get attached to the DOD bill, there will be political hell to pay for rushing this through before people have had a chance to respond.

Reid's staffer said the amend only gives each individual state "the option" to implement the DREAM Act. I told her, respectfully, I didn't believe that she was correct at all with that statement. As proof, I stated that there are currently 10 states thatare willfully violating federal law by ofering in state college tuition to illegal aliens and not to Americn citizens and legal residents. The DREAM Act esentially repeals the earlier federal law that required equal treatment, therefore removing these states from culpability.

Based on confirmations of others: This is the latest update:

OK this what they say we have so far....
    OK so far the definite NO's to the Dream Act are:

Bunning
    Burr I'm shocked at Burr, but there has been several confirmations!!
    Brown
    Corker
    Cronyn
    Chambliss
    Martinez (If attached to the DoD)
    Mendenez (If attached to the DoD)
    McCaskill
    Nelson (If attached to the DoD)
    Sessions
    Vitter

Likely No's

Dole

DeMint's office also told me there was no pledge to vote "no".

Based on confirmations of others: This is the latest update:

OK this what they say we have so far....
    OK so far the definite NO's to the Dream Act are:

Bunning
    Burr I'm shocked at Burr, but there has been several confirmations!!
    Brown
    Corker
    Cronyn
    Chambliss
    Martinez (If attached to the DoD)
    Mendenez (If attached to the DoD)
    McCaskill
    Nelson (If attached to the DoD)
    Sessions
    Vitter

Likely No's

Dole

These are the ones PLEDGING to VOTE 'NO' according to Numbers USA

Bunning,
    Corker
    Kyle
    Inhofe
    Sessions
    Vitter

The rest won't pledge to vote that way but are saying they are against amnesty. Double talk.

McCaskill's office said they just spoke with her and she will be voting against the HB-1 and 2 visas and "likely" to vote against Dream Act but "that wasn't brought up just now." He just finished speaking with her.

Wish I could "edit" on this thread otherwise I'm posting soo much. I'll leave the list alone until we have pledges of "no" votes.