Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Ask Mitt Romney To Stand Up Against Obama's Illegal Alien Amnesty Tyranny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Romney
    Illegal immigration is more than a social issue. It is a major economic issue. Illegal immigration costs the US taxpayers at least 100 billion dollars per year (free medical care, free secondary education, reduced college tuition in some states, food stamps, child care, and other social services). Also included in the cost are damages caused by criminal illegal aliens including the losses suffered by the victims, the cost of investigation/apprehension/trial, and the cost of incarceration. Drunk illegal alien drivers take an additional toll in lives and property and adversely affect the cost of auto insurance for the rest of us. Moreover, illegal aliens are not simply taking low skilled farm jobs. They work in construction, engineering, computer science, and virtually every other employment field imaginable. Why? Because 35-45% of all illegal aliens came here legally on work visas or similar government sponsored programs. The non-existent management of those programs allowed these 'legal' workers to remain in the US after their visas expired. Employers who want cheap labor will claim they have no takers for their job openings, thus must have the foreign workers (legally or illegally), and the government never seems to validate their claims. Think about it. Over 50% of our current unemployed have college degrees (12 million?), and employers still need foreign labor?

If you are going to turn our economy around and take meaningful steps to reduce the national debt and annual deficits before we go 'Greek', you cannot ignore 100 billion dollars per year (and that is a very conservative estimate), 1 trillion dollars over 10 years. That is the amount the Congress simply could not find a way to get to in budget reductions. Congress could not find cuts everyone could agree on. Well, sir, here is at least 1 trillion over ten years that can be achieved without any program cuts. Your background is big business. 100 billion per year is big business.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Illegal immigration is the most unconstitutional BURDEN and the biggest THREAT to america
    in U.S HISTORY, OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FORCES AMERICANS to live with ILLEGALS AND GANGMEMBERS, CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA,TEXAS ,NM, HAVE THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE
    and americans are not safe in the streets
    and the constitution is supposed to protect americans from invasion ??
    I URGE EVERY AMERICAN TO VOICE THEIR OPINION TO OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
    TO STOP THIS INSANE MADNESS- THIS IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS 9/11
    AND IS A THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by plimsoul5 View Post
    the united states deficit can be easily traced to illegals insane entitlements they get, illegal immigration is a direct violation of u.s constitution. Look at our airports to get on a plane high security, then look at our open borders
    right after 9/11 that border should have been sealed shut, americans are unemployed, illegal immigration cost 600 billion each year along with all the crime, murders, rape, robberies,look at our schools , hospitals, prisons filled with illegals, and they are protected in sanctuary cities once they come here
    no other country in the world tolerates illegal immigration but america
    we have to change laws here so americans can live and breathe again
    our federal government is anti american and pro illegal amnesty

Mr. Romney, I am very much in the dark about your immigration stance. You need to boldly explain what your principles are on this matter. I think that after campaigning for 4 years that you know what you stand for. If you expect people to support you, then you need to tell us what we are supporting.

I will be watching very close for your complete immigrartion policy including aliens already here, border control, deportations and anything else that you have in your immigration plan. Your present explanations have been political, rather than explicit. At this time I cannot offer you my support.

Banned
    I would like Romney to flip flop back to being a true conservative and stay there. I am having a hard time trusting anything he does or says. I know he is probably our only choice to get Obama out of office but I think we will have to be on him all the time to keep him on track.

We must praise those who come here legally and punish those who don't! Either we have laws or we don't! You cannot reward criminals, period!

Mr.Ronmey,Please be the American to stand up against dictator obummer ! He is destroying our USA on purpose. Stop the AMNESTY!!!Don`t give obummer amnesty either! Protect out borders for God`s Sake ! Can`t speak or read english, Not a U.S. citizen then GO HOME,we can`t afford you.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our country is too desirable, we have to say no to illegals
    example im a illegal can i have a job ? NO - can i get welfare? NO Can i rent a apt NO- Can i get a dr lic NO Can i get a soc sec card ? NO Can i enroll my child in school NO
    IF WE would tell them NO THEY WILL LEAVE, THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR THEM TO COME HERE OR STAY HERE THEY WOULD SELF DEPORT OR STAY HOME
    BUT WE SAY YES YES YES YES YES YOU GET A JOB- WELFARE - FREE SCHOOLING- WE WONT DEPORT YOU- AND WE WILL PROTECT YOU AND GIVE YOU SANCTUARY CITIES TO LIVE IN
    AND WE WONT IMPOUND YOUR CAR- AND WE WILL GIVE YOU MORE RIGHTS THAN AMERICANS
    AND DRAIN OUR COUNTRY TO PAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

NO WONDER THEY COME HERE - WE HAVE TO SAY NO TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
    AND ENFORCE LAWS

No to obama and no to rubio we have to fix the problem not make it bigger
    punish and make illegals accountable for their actions
    why should illegals get a free ride in this country?????
    Secure the border- and cut off illegals from benefits of our country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast