Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Ask NumbersUSA & FAIR To Stop Supporting Deal on DACA Amnesty for illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    60,291
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicCity View Post
    Has anyone else phoned Numbers USA? How about CIS or FAIR? If so, what was their response?
    I called all three of them today and not one of them has responded to me or ALIPAC and Van and Roy have my cel number! Ive been told by 10 people NumbersUSA is telling people that USA Today misquoted Roy Beck on this and while I hope that is the case, they need to put out a press release to that effect otherwise they are just doing a damage control dance and playing both sides.
    GeorgiaPeach, imblest and Judy like this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #12
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    60,291
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    FOX News Bret Baier on with Dana Perino excitedly read the words today from NumbersUSA and the other groups now supporting an amnesty. These trusted groups betrayed the American people with this turn-a-round on amnesty after a decade or more of fighting against any amnesty. They engaged the citizens as partners, calling, faxing, emailing, visits.

    These Judas actions in words is a shame for America and millions of supporters.
    Judy likes this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #13
    Member MagicCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S FL
    Posts
    49
    I told Van that NumbersUSA needed to put out a press release as well setting the record straight. Let's hope that they do.
    GeorgiaPeach, ALIPAC and Judy like this.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator GeorgiaPeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,576
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicCity View Post
    Has anyone else phoned Numbers USA? How about CIS or FAIR? If so, what was their response?

    Hi Magic City. I have spoken to NumbersUSA and Van recently asking the group not to support the DACA amnesty after an alert from Alipac that they may do it. He agreed with the points against it and yet they now seem to be for some type of deal in trade for other things.

    I hope others will contact these groups and ask them to step back from any compromise. The American people do not get the promises. We are left with tens of millions of illegal aliens from an amnesty deal thirty years ago.


    This newest amnesty talk undoubtedly has thousands of new foreign citizens rushing to get in to the country to get legalization just like the 1986 amnesty that rolled on for two decades.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-09-2018 at 06:58 PM.
    Beezer, ALIPAC, imblest and 1 others like this.
    Jeremiah 29:11 - It is written, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

  5. #15
    Member MagicCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    S FL
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Hi Magic City. I have spoken to NumbersUSA and Van recently asking the group not to support the DACA amnesty after an alert from Alipac that they may do it. He agreed with the points against it and yet they now seem to be for some type of deal in trade for other things.

    I hope others will contact these groups and ask them to step back from any compromise. The American people do not get the promises. We are left with tens of millions of illegal aliens from an amnesty deal thirty years ago.


    This newest amnesty talk undoubtedly has thousands of new foreign citizens rushing to get in to the country to get legalization just like the 1986 amnesty that rolled on for two decades.
    Thanks, GeorgiaPeach. This whole situation is like a nightmare concocted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Coincidentally, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donahue was just on Special Report with Brett Baier touting the virtues of amnesty.
    GeorgiaPeach, ALIPAC and Judy like this.

  6. #16
    Super Moderator GeorgiaPeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,576
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicCity View Post
    Thanks, GeorgiaPeach. This whole situation is like a nightmare concocted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Coincidentally, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donahue was just on Special Report with Brett Baier touting the virtues of amnesty.
    Thank you MagicCity. Mr. Donahue was undoubtedly excited to hear any talk of amnesty.

    It would be good to post the video. Hopefully one if us can locate it.
    Judy likes this.
    Jeremiah 29:11 - It is written, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Did DACA Amnesty Supporting Rep. Scott Taylor threaten to blow up NumbersUSA?
    By ALIPAC in forum illegal immigration Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 09:17 PM
  2. GOP Finalizing DACA Deal Package, DACA Amnesty
    By JohnDoe2 in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 03:51 AM
  3. Tell AG Jeff Sessions No Deal on DACA Amnesty for illegals
    By ALIPAC in forum illegal immigration Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2017, 10:57 AM
  4. ALIPAC Extends Deadline for Trump To Stop Giving DACA Amnesty To illegals
    By ALIPAC in forum illegal immigration Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 02:41 PM
  5. ALIPAC in Washington Times Fighting to Stop DACA Amnesty for illegals
    By ALIPAC in forum illegal immigration Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •