Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for joining us Emac We need all the help we can get.

It would make sense for those who live in NC to make calls and those of us who live out of state with great long distance plans to call as well. The rest of us can back them up with emails which is what I hope is happening.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay.. called all 4 Wake Co Senators as well.. they all seem to have heard about it from a "few" people.. let's hope they listen..

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Thanks for joining us Emac We need all the help we can get.

It would make sense for those who live in NC to make calls and those of us who live out of state with great long distance plans to call as well. The rest of us can back them up with emails which is what I hope is happening.
    My honor and pleasure.. caught your email notice in time before work..

Many thanks for all YOUR hard work too friend..

Dont forget to spread the word on your local talk radio stations. I am working on Western NC.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just got on the air and spoke with the host. He encouraged the listeners as well as me to call and take action. He is livid that they waited so late in the session to pass this just to make themselves look good.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

GREAT NEWS!

KEEP THOSE EMAILS AND CALLS GOING!

W Called me and asked me to post this

There is a motion in the senate. They are talking about all of the calls and emails they are being flooded with so keep doing them. They will be in session until late tonight so keep up the pressure.

For those of you in the Raleigh are. William will be on the ABC News 11 at 6pm and 11 pm talking about this bill and ALIPAC. Tune in and tape it if you can for those of us who can’t see it

I don't live in NC, but im flooding everyone I can over there.

My fingers are tired, throat is hoarse...but im still going!!

Lets keep this going. Keep it up. We are makign a difference!

Hey! Hey! ALIPAC Team!

Those calls and e-mails are really doing the trick! It made my job a lot easier in every office I visited today. I would be talking to a Senator and the assistant would chime in saying "We are getting so many calls and e-mails about this bill sir!"

One high ranking Democrat told me "We will get this taken care of"

The verdict is still out and things are very hectic as this is the end of the session.

Please keep the calls going tonight Wed and into the day Thursday. They are really feeling the pressure.

I will work late tonight on this and work to make arrangements for the Paul Revere riders coming Friday morning at 9am to the Capitol grounds (same place we had our event on July 5)

We will coordinate their visit to enhance our Battle for NC efforts.

More details soon....

You folks rock!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go patriot. You don't have to live there to know how important it is.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: Special thanks to JP. Thanks for getting that NC Press release out for us and getting on the air for us in Asheville. Great teamwork JP.

W

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast