Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling all ALIPAC Activists into Action! Waukegan & Was

Friends of ALIPAC:

Important Action Items in this E-mail

1. Calls, e-mails, and faxes, and attendance for Waukegan, IL
    2. Prepare for historic DC effort against Amnesty
    3. Saturate DC with the book "Late Great USA" as part of ALIPAC's strategy for defeating Amnesty, SPP, NAU.
    4. Video to distribute: illegals fleeing GA heading for your state.
    5. Thanks from the Rivoli Revue: 'Press One for English' song is big hit on Youtube!

We need you to spring into action today and launch calls, e-mails, and faxes to the members of the Waukegan City Council. Please continue your efforts down to the wire at 7:30 P.M. Central time on Monday July 16.

ALIPAC Supporters and William Gheen will be going to the City Council meeting that night to speak on behalf of local police enforcing immigration laws via the 287(g) Program.

The illegal alien supporters plan to be in the chambers and outside of City Hall in large numbers! We need you to fight for this measure to counter their efforts.

Please take the following steps.

1. Read the background articles and latest reports below to prepare yourself.

2. Then visit this link for the contact information for the Waukegan council. Remember, while emails and faxes are important, calls are your most effective method. Try to speak with the council members directly and if not, leave polite messages.

CONTACT INFO FOR WAUKEGAN CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND MAYOR
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40621

Here are some of the main points you want to make.

"According to a recent Zogby poll, over 81% of Americans want 287(g) for local police to enforce immigration laws."

"Hundreds of cities and towns across America are demanding the 287(g) program as well as many states!"

"Please stand with Americans, and not foreign nationals, and implement 287(g) in Waukegan"

"What will you say to the families and victims of illegal aliens in the future when they are harmed by illegal aliens that were in and out of the hands of Waukegan police if you do not take action now?"

"The illegal alien supporters do not speak for all Hispanics. Over half of America's LEGAL Hispanics want immigration enforcement according to several polls and the voting trends of Hispanic voters in AZ."

There is still time for you to sign up or show up to participate in these THREE IMPORTANT EVENTS IN IL.

Full details found at....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73049

IMPORTANT ARTICLES ABOUT WAUKEGAN AND THE BATTLE FOR IL.

ALIPAC in the Chicago Tribune: Battle lines drawn in Waukegan over immigration power
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 579#417579

ALIPAC: Waukegan's Immigration battle of boycotts
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 612#417612

---

You will receive important instructions on Monday morning for our new DC effort to fight the silent Amnesty that has already been put in place by orders from the Bush administration which defy our existing immigration laws. Your help with emails, calls, and faxes will be needed to back up our efforts on the ground in DC, calling for official Congressional Investigations of the Executive Branch.

Article: Immigration fiasco needs criminal review, activist says
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ight=gheen

---

We need you to make sure that every elected official in Washington DC has multiple copies of this book.

Our strategy is to

1. Increase federal lawmaker awareness of the SPP and North American Union plans that are already proceeding.

2. To create a dynamic where no federal elected official can ever truly deny knowledge of the SPP, North American Community, North American Union plans in the future.

Please take a few minutes to order Mr. Jerome Corsi's book "The Late Great United States" for your elected officials. Please send copies to both of your US Senators and to your US Congressional Representatives.

You can order the book to be shipped to them Via AMAZON or World Net Daily (WND)

Contact and shipping addresses for US Senate and Congress:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Order Links for WND and AMAZON:

Order through Amazon to help boost the Books Sales Rating
    http://www.amazon.com/Late-Great-U-S-Co ... 658&sr=8-1

Order through World Net Daily for autographed copies
    http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2116

Thanks to your efforts, Mr. Corsi's book is up to #14 at Amazon. If more of you order copies, this will push the book up and lead to more exposure for this vital information that may well help us save America from the Globalist plans to integrate the economies and populations of America, Mexico, and Canada, for starters.

---

Illegals Fleeing Georgia heading for your state next?

Those of you working on the city and state level may want to view and distribute this video from our friends in Georgia. The video features DA King of the Dustin Inman Society.

It is a news report that indicates a mass exodus of illegal aliens from Georgia because Georgia has passed tough immigration enforcement laws on the state level. Surrounding states had better act fast because the illegals are headed their way! North Carolina is specifically mentioned in this news clip.

VIDEO
    Illegals bailing out of Georgia in Droves!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73205

---

Thank you from the Rivoli Revue! "Press One for English" has become a smash hit on Youtube due to your help!

As of this morning, the song and video have been viewed over 3.3 Million Times! We have contacted Charlie Daniels and his agency to ask for help getting the song on stations across America.

If you would like to watch this video, help distribute it, or order copies for your local stations, please follow the links below....

LINKS TO SONG AND VIDEO "Press One for English"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=72174

---

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or FEEDBACK on these matters, our ALIPAC Activists are ready to assist you 24/7. Please post questions and comments at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73270
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks! The links have been added! Let's dig in!!!

W

I'm on it.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I'm in and gittin' r' done.

I'm on it. Went to see the mayor recently to confirm that he is still 100% behind 287g. I've been in contact with the aldermen. I'm promoting this on our active town board. Pushing the tickets and asking for donations.

And of course I'll report what I saw and heard next week.

18thamendment anchor babies

I believe an effort to have 14th amendment amended to close the anchor baby loophole is of the upmost importance. This door must be nailed shut as well. A push for the national ID/tamper proof SS card and employer verifacation/enforcement. It is time to start throw throwing these renegade employers in jail with the wall street frauds.

my2cents
    Without the home of the brave, there is no land of the free.

I have some updated, inside information about the City Council Meeting on Monday. It seems that Senator Link is holding some 'talks' with some of the aldermen. (Link wants to run against our Mayor in the next election) Anyhow, this informant tells me that 5 aldermen will be voting to withdraw our attempt to get 287g in here. Here are their names...a citizen tried to call Figueroa but was hung up on!! We need to call and e-mail these guys...

Cunningham
    Balen
    Figueroa
    Newsome
    Rivera

I will be calling Mayor Hyde to make another meeting with him. He assured me that he had it covered, but he doesn't realize the 'backroom' politics going on to beat him....I'll keep you posted....
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

We have 9 aldermen and need at least 5 yes votes Monday night for 287g to continue.

Here's my take from going to the last two meetings and listening.

Cunningham, Balen, and Figueroa will most assuredly vote no.

Moisio, Tenpas, Larsen, and Needham will most likely vote yes again.

We need to focus on Newsome and Rivera who could make or break this.

Edith Newsome (847) 336-3941
    edithnewsome@aol.com

Rafael Rivera (847) 360-1464
    riverafriends@yahoo.com

I'll start emailing in the a.m.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast