Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Supports AMNESTY for Illegals!

Dick Armey of Freedomworks (The group trying to take control of the Tea Party Movement) supports AMNESTY for illegal aliens and Armey says the Tea Party movement is about "Free Markets" aka NAFTA and CAFTA.

Obviously he believes in free labor and consumer markets across OPEN BORDERS.

Do you agree with Dick Armey of Freedomworks? Does this explain why the DC insiders are trying to keep the illegal immigration issue out of the Tea Party movement?

Leave your comments beneath this video where Dick Armey calls for 'liberty' for illegal aliens and claims Americans that oppose illegal immigration are "mean spirited"

VIDEO: Dick Armey wants Freedom for illegal aliens in America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

Please comment and distribute!

You can also comment and leave a permanent record of your feelings online at ALIPAC at this link. We especially want to hear from our supporters that are current members of Freedomworks.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1023538.html#1023538

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey William,

I've been forewarning the locals here, against this dirtbag and Norquist.

I told them if they want to back "Free Markets" so to speak, then take the stance that Congress start "chartering" corporations like they used to. To promote the "General Welfare" as in does this corporation promote the common good of the people and the state in which it is operating.

There is a difference. NAFTA, and CAFTA are evil. Just pure evil.

I will never vote for, or support, any candidate or organization that supports AMNESTY for millions of illegal aliens from all over the world.

NO AMNESTY
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUPPORTS AMNESTY OR "PATH TO LEGALIZATION" FOR ILLEGAL CRIMINALS WILL BE VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED AND DEFEATED!!!!

People will not be supporting Dick Armey's desire for amnesty within the Tea Party movement. Billions of dollars in spending for millions of law breakers who steal jobs from the American people is not acceptable. Neither is billions of dollars in remittances going to other nations of illegal aliens.

If we are concerned about bailouts, taxes, spending, illegal immigration, amnesty, pathway to citizenship, Dream Act, then the ideas of Mr. Armey and Mr. Norquist of CPAC, must go out the door.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This guy got a little piece of Armey's tail a while back:

Thanks, W. I did not think that I could get any more disgusted today, but that took the cake. Dick Armey, former politician, will bend how the wind blows. He may be able to organize a good protest, but usurping a grassroots movement for personal fame and gain is absolutely disgusting.
    And no, Tea Partiers do not have to join any party (as Sarah Palin suggested). Tea Partiers can just sit and watch and scream about the wrong doings. The combined voice of the American people should shatter some of the complacency inside the Beltway.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I will never vote for, or support, any candidate or organization that supports AMNESTY for millions of illegal aliens from all over the world.

NO AMNESTY
    I 100% agree with you. It's time we get rid of the RINO's like McCain and all the others that support illegal immigration and amnesty! I say cut off ALL illegal alien aid 100%, send them, and their illegal kids, home!!!!! Regards, BobF.

ARMEY aint NO TEA BAGGER

who will FIX Mexico if not Mexicans?

force them to FIX MEXICO, by cutting off the coward's retreat route?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast