Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well said, Veronica...very well said.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    We need to feed our babies , Put Dick Armey in jail for treason now
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Thanks Veronica

Veronica hit the nail right on the head!! Well said. My sentiments exactly! GO VERONICA!!!! Regards, Bob.

Well Bowman, if they're traitors, why worry about little details like cutting off their pensions?

(mod edit)

Dick Armey is a typical professional politician. While he was still in Congress, he came to NC to "debate" tax reform. Someone in the audience questioned the massive highway bill spending that Armey had supported, and Armey almost took the guy's head off. He talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

With regard to the disgusting & fallacious speech given by Fat Cat Dick Armey, thank God for the wonderful posts by some very good people that were given in response to this well-heeled charlatan. Otherwise, with my blood pressure rising to critical levels, I would have forgotten civilities & directed a stream of obscenities toward this sanctimonious SOB (and I don't mean "sweet old boy")!
    As a very publicly open, staunch, 3rd party voter, I was receiving e-mails from all along the spectrum. Among them was Freedomworks (and some purported to be from BO himself). A few months ago, I duly unsubscribed from what appeared to be a bunch of Benedict Arnolds, hell bent on destroying the America of our Forefathers.
    I thank the good people again for their enlightening postings and especially to those who provided hyperlinks which I am now going to follow.
    Ron Sheesley

I am a member of Freedomworks and am just heartsick to hear that Army supports amnesty of illegals ..... I would never knowingly support anyone who thinks we should extend amnesty to illegal immigrants in this country. ILLEGAL means illegal. They have broken the law by coming here illegally and we do NOT need to reward them with amnesty. Children born of illegal immigrants should not automatically be citizens of this country either but should carry the citizenship of their parents. Illegals should be arrested and sent back to their country or orgin. NO AMNESTY!

Re: Illegal Immigration

I can't believe that Dick Armey and Freedom Works are supporting amnesty for illegal aliens! I'm embarrassed to have been sucked into an organization who is willing to turn this nation over to the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives -- whatever they're calling themselves today -- this way.

Shameful!

Quote Originally Posted by ebee
    I am a member of Freedomworks and am just heartsick to hear that Army supports amnesty of illegals ..... I would never knowingly support anyone who thinks we should extend amnesty to illegal immigrants in this country. ILLEGAL means illegal. They have broken the law by coming here illegally and we do NOT need to reward them with amnesty. Children born of illegal immigrants should not automatically be citizens of this country either but should carry the citizenship of their parents. Illegals should be arrested and sent back to their country or orgin. NO AMNESTY!
    Hey, don't worry. We've all been had in the past. Good thing is, it's like in the Matrix, you can take the blue pill and go back to sleep and nothing will be said, or you can take the red pill and come out of the coma you were unwittingly put in.

There are no hard feelings toward folks who belong(ed) to other groups who said one thing, but did another. Dicky doo just did the same thing he did in politics. He campaigned one way, and politiced the opposite. Why wouldn't his organization(s) behave any differently.

The fact that you're willing to to admit that it isn't right what he's doing and standing for is a big step toward the light.

Keep your chin up, and welcome to ALIPAC!

Who can we Trust?

Is there anyone we can trust anymore? I thought for awhile Sarah Palin was alright then she jumps on McCain's bandwagon, also made statement on mexican radio that she was for a path to citizenship. I never did really like Dick Armey and now I know why. It's a--holes like him that give true and sincere Texans bad names. What drives these scummers to want and destroy the greatest Country in the History of the World? I just can't understand it. I'm willing to bet our Founding Fathers are turning over in their graves at what these Scumbags are trying to do to our Country.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast