Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm more dumbfounded every time I visit this site. Why should any hard working American be forced to support any services for illegals. Let alone a free college education. When will this insanity end?

And how! No in-state tuition for illegal aliens
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, not one single one of you indicated you were taking action on this alert to stop these bills, yet each of you had an opinion to share.

Sharing your opinions here at ALIPAC without doing the needed legwork is going to allow the illegals a victory.

Very bad sign indeed.

What happened to the legendary ALIPAC Activists that were getting the work done?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re:SenorKylNoMas' overhead question re: AZ Rep Jeff Flake supporting illegal alien workers (at least IGNORING them).

Rep Flake is a Republican in the pocket of Big Business.

Remember the point person in the (failed) campaign to STOP e-Verify in Arizona (last year) was the owner of the largest McDonalds franchise chain in Arizona. Yep, another Republican.

They want us to IGNORE the fact that we're under attack/ in the middle of an invasion.
    Why? "Cheeep" labor, of course!

What Representitive Flake should do is to PUBLICALLY acknowledge that he's bowing to Arizona Big Business and in doing so, IGNORING the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

Ive called all my reps and gov about this in Colorado for the last week. Most of the time though I have to after work. but I wont let America down!! W
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: No citizenship - No benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I don't want to buy an illegal a piece of gum let alone a college education.
    I don't want my gum coming from Mexico or China either!
    That might be a problem. Santa Anna actually introduced chewing gum to America. It is made from Chicle is sap from the Sapodilla tree. The Greeks were the first known gum chewers. However, ours comes from Mexico and the Mayans chewed the Chicle sap. Chiclets was one of the first marketed gum in America and it got the it's name from Chicle.

Better start growing your own Sapodilla trees, if you want to avoid chewing gum from Mexico. It's an import.

Now go chew on those politicians and get tose bills passed!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigration is not being enforced by our government.

Duhhhh. Yes. I know that sounds like a stupid subject. But I wanted to bring to your attention something that just happened to me.

I sent the government information about a restaurant called Luminaria's in LA, CA and the fact that the bulk of the employees were illegals. This restaurant is one of many owned by a corporation in CA. - so they own several other restaurants which are hiring illegals. I had worked there for a time and knew for a fact that this was true.

I just got a letter back from the gov't saying that they were not going to pursue it. The woman from the government called me and left a message saying she couldn't tell me why, but they would not be pursuing it. My thought is that they simply don't care AND there was a reward to be given which --with the economy as it is right now -- they just don't want to give me anything for my information.

These employees have many children, who we in CA are paying for...and of course we're paying for the parents as well.[/b]

And the State Unemployment Office probably sent them to this restaurant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12