Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too bad I liked Lou Dobbs

He has compromised enough for me to withdraw my support for him. No way should we barter with the forces of illegal immigration. We already have fair immigration laws - they are being broken by the illegals.

What Lou Dobbs is doing is nothing more than status quo political double talk. What, does he think we're STUPID? He must, otherwise he wouldn't have the audacity to say that this has ALWAYS been his position and that he's said it numerous times on his CNN show. That's a LIE.

Maybe somebody should ask him if Mexico has the same Amnesty policy toward illegal aliens that get caught in their country, as they are demanding of us.

He's a two faced sell out who's pandering to the height of ass-kissing Mexicans for their support and votes.

Take a stand and show him the highway to hell.

William, I think you were very succinct and well spoken.
    I was surprised and disappointed by Lou because of this
    bridge building verbage he used.
    I say no amnesty, period. illegals go home first,
    then you can apply for citizenship the legal way. That is the only path
    there should be. Just like the rest of all our ascendants had to do.

JKO

Lou Dobbs

It appears he has aready begun his poltical campaign for some office in government, and is trying to blur the lines on what used to be his clear stance on immigration to appeal to more people. I got the impression that once the borders and ports were secured, then he was all for granting amnesy to those illegals who are already here. I am very disapointed that he's not a stand-up man anymore. JKO

Re: TRAITOR LOU DOBBS

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by angie11
    MR. GHEEN, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RETRACT ALL SUPPORT FOR LOU DOBBS IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE DOWN THE LOU DOBBS WEBSITE. HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU NEED TO TELL YOU THAT? WHY ARE YOU DELAYING THIS ACTION?
    I am taking some time with this because 1. This is a confusing situation that needs patience. 2. A lot of our supporters are heavily invested in supporting Lou Dobbs and they need time and information. 3. While our survey showed 60-70% ready to break with Dobbs we usually make organizational moves when we have 80% or more consensus. 4. About 30% of our supporters wanted Dobbs to be given more time and consideration to make things clear. 5. While ALIPAC is all about showing leadership, we also want our supporters to give us our direction. ALIPAC's goal is to provide representation to the American public we feel we are not getting out of Washington. To represent, we have to take time and steps to gauge the wishes of our supporters.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Mr. Gheen,

I applaud and agree with your decision to take some time on this. Even if Lou Dobbs can no longer be trusted, he might still turn out to be our ally on 90% of the issues of concern to us. One observation I have made throughout the immigration battle the last few years is most people on both sides of the amnesty debate advocate (at least up front) for greater border security. Even the most radical pro-amnesty groups are reluctant to say we have too much border security. The issue that appears to really separate the pro-amnesty lobby from our side is the issue of interior enforcement/workplace enforcement (which is the meat and potatoes of an attrition through enforcement strategy). The pro-amnesty lobby usually does not oppose border control measures, but they throw everything they have into blocking interior/workplace enforcement. Lou Dobbs has been very supportive of interior/workplace enforcement in the past. Whether or not he continues to be supportive of these measures is what I think will me most telling in how much we can still count on him.

James Bowen

Welcome to Alipac all of the following new members, and to anyone else recently joined. We need your support to counter the claims by Lou Dobbs and politicians, individuals, groups trying to force us to accept amnesty, or a pathway to citizenship "under certain conditions."

PhilValentine

paperdolli

jtee2

Herbie

stoptheinsanity

I_ME_ME_MINE

Supercharger66

tarawa1943

Kaisersushi

Bird1777

jerrycam1

raaz21

idmontey

jbrodhead

burdivad

JKO

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Politicians are a set of men who have interests aside from the interests of the people and who, to say the most of them, are, taken as a mass, at least one long step removed from honest men" --Abraham Lincoln

im clear about mr. Dobbs, wish you would have ask him about anchor babies, altho i already know the answer, hes not willing to deport the law breakers, god knows he wouldn't deport them either.

Lou Dobbs .... you will not get my support.

steve, so. cal

As I said in my first post about the stand that Lou Dobbs took, either being shot at gave him pause to think about his and his family's security or he has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for years. I do not know because I have never cared for him as he appeared to be a mamby pamby and I just did not watch him! That now seems to be the case! The other thought that occurred was that maybe they have threatened his family and he feels forced to take this opposite stance? That, to me is not a good reason as the union threatened my dad with "hurting my mom and me, and throwing a bomb through the picture window of our new home." He told me not to be afraid and because I trusted him implicitly, I was not. We were always safe and I still believe that my dad was the biggest man I ever knew at 5 ft. 8 in.
    and 140 lbs! A soft spoken, pleasant man who loved his family! Too bad Mr. Dobbs does not have more courage!

I have listened to both interviews. It is clear that Dobbs is for amnesty, a position I can NEVER support. It is time to withdraw all support of Lou Dobbs by ALIPAC.

10:22

At 10:22 Dobbs said that alipac and Dobbs have split their ways. I agree with him. So long to Lou Dobbs. I strongly support dropping anything that has to do with him.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast