Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK wrote:
    GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALIPACERS... AND NOW IT WILL BE MERRY!

PRAISE THE LORD... FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, ...then will I hear from heaven, and will heal their land...
    Amen.

Merry Christmas to you JAK, and to all Alipacers.

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born, in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks to those that have been in the trenches this last couple weeks

Well worth the effort

Banned

Re: DREAM ACT VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by beckncall
    You can bet your butt that this issue has only been put off, it has not been killed. The progressives, La Raza, the radical left will NOT let this issue sleep until they can claim this country as under their control.
    I absolutely agree "beckncall"!!! We cannot become complacent! We celebrate today and remain vigilant until this Lame Duck is dead, and then we must continue to monitor the new Congress.

And Merry CHRISTmas to you, William, and Everyone who has worked so hard and given so much in this joint effort to defeat this Nightmare!

DREAM ACT FAILS

UP FOR REELECTION IN 2012:

2 DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST DREAM ACT:

BEN NELSON FROM NEBRASKA AND JON TESTER FROM MONTANA. FOR SIDING WITH AMERICANS ON THIS ISSUE THEY WILL BE GIVEN POSITIVE CONSIDERATION IN THE VOTING BOOTH. WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY TARGET THE 18 DEMOCRATS WHO VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT.

1 TURNCOAT REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT:

RICHARD LUGAR FROM INDIANA. WE WILL CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIS REELECTION.

2 INDEPENDENTS VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT:

BERNIE SANDERS FROM VERMONT AND JOE LIEBERMAN FROM CONNECTICUT. WE WILL CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEIR REELECTIONS.

WHO ARE "WE"? WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

20 Democratic Senators
    California - Diane Feinstein Delaware - Tom Carper Florida - Bill Nelson Hawaii - Daniel Akaka Maryland - Ben Cardin Michigan - Debbie Stabenow Missouri - Claire McCaskill Montana - Jon Tester Nebraska - Ben Nelson New Jersey - Bob Menendez New Mexico - Jeff Bingaham New York - Kirsten Gillibrand Ohio - Sherrod Brown Pennsylvania - Bob Casey Rhode Island - Sherrod Whitehouse Virginia - Jim Webb Washington - Maria Cantwell Wisconson - Herb Kohl

2 Indepedents (Who Caucus w/Democrats)

Vermont - Bernie Sanders Conn. - Joe Lieberman

10 Republicans

Arizona - John Kyl Indiana - Richard Lugar Maine - Olympia Snowe Mass. - Scott Brown Miss. - Roger Wicker Nevada - John Ensign Tenn. - Bob Corker Texas - Kay Bailey Hutchison Utah - Orrin Hatch Wyoming - John Barrasso

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2618426/posts

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00278

I just listened to Senator Durbin's speech following the vote today. He said that this vote has not changed their resolve. He said that illegal aliens were the Congress members of the future. This is a big problem for our nation, representatives of the American citizens arguing for illegal aliens, and verbalizing that they would want them to replace lawmakers in Congress. What type of country would that be for citizens, with lawmakers sitting in Congress, illegally rewarded with citizenship, with many illegal alien family members still here and wanting to come? Why would they ever consider secure borders or enforcement of immigration laws. It would never happen.

Roy Beck's comments in accompanying article:
    (quote)
    "We are declaring a 10-year victory," said Roy Beck, president of Numbers USA, an advocacy group that has lobbied against the DREAM Act. "Since 2001, there has been an attempt to pass giant amnesties every year. And we have been on defense, we have fought every single year. And now there's not going to be any amnesty in this new Congress. It's over."
    (quote)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dream-ac ... d=12429589

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Now we need to thank all those in office who voted for this country and the American people.
    I just sent emails to Senator Kyl and Senator McCain thanking them for voting NO. I let them both know that I am proud that they are my senators. Senator McCain gave an excellent speech, letting Reid and Co. know how wrong they were to try to jamb these measures down our throats in the lame duck session. He said the American people have made their wishes clear and Congress needed to start listening. Maybe there's hope for him yet.

This is a much-needed breather, however brief it may be.

Good job everyone!

Re: DREAM ACT FAILS

Quote Originally Posted by angie11
    UP FOR REELECTION IN 2012:

2 DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST DREAM ACT:

BEN NELSON FROM NEBRASKA AND JON TESTER FROM MONTANA. FOR SIDING WITH AMERICANS ON THIS ISSUE THEY WILL BE GIVEN POSITIVE CONSIDERATION IN THE VOTING BOOTH. WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY TARGET THE 18 DEMOCRATS WHO VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT.

1 TURNCOAT REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT:

RICHARD LUGAR FROM INDIANA. WE WILL CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIS REELECTION.

2 INDEPENDENTS VOTED FOR THE DREAM ACT:

BERNIE SANDERS FROM VERMONT AND JOE LIEBERMAN FROM CONNECTICUT. WE WILL CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEIR REELECTIONS.

WHO ARE "WE"? WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

20 Democratic Senators
    California - Diane Feinstein Delaware - Tom Carper Florida - Bill Nelson Hawaii - Daniel Akaka Maryland - Ben Cardin Michigan - Debbie Stabenow Missouri - Claire McCaskill Montana - Jon Tester Nebraska - Ben Nelson New Jersey - Bob Menendez New Mexico - Jeff Bingaham New York - Kirsten Gillibrand Ohio - Sherrod Brown Pennsylvania - Bob Casey Rhode Island - Sherrod Whitehouse Virginia - Jim Webb Washington - Maria Cantwell Wisconson - Herb Kohl

2 Indepedents (Who Caucus w/Democrats)

Vermont - Bernie Sanders Conn. - Joe Lieberman

10 Republicans

Arizona - John Kyl Indiana - Richard Lugar Maine - Olympia Snowe Mass. - Scott Brown Miss. - Roger Wicker Nevada - John Ensign Tenn. - Bob Corker Texas - Kay Bailey Hutchison Utah - Orrin Hatch Wyoming - John Barrasso

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2618426/posts

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00278
    Angie, we in Indiana are already vetting potential replacements for the Lugie...er I mean Lugar. I have been to his office more than once and this is NOT the only issue that he has sided against the American People. His philosophy is totally against the constitution. I have been told in person by his staffers that he believes his job is to rubber stamp what ever the president wants. Please pray for wisdom as we search to find a viable candidate to replace him.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so thrilled!! Yeeee Hawwww!! I was afraid that Cornyn and KBH would turn traitor again, at the last minute if Dirty Harry came through with a deal. Now the real work must begin. The illegals and their supporters will be back, and soon. How can we convince Congress to begin getting the illegals out of the U.S.? Hell, how can Texans convince our RINO governor and RINO legislators to do the same? So far, they are all hat and no cattle, especially RINO Rick. All the same, this Christmas will be merry! Thanks to ALIPAC, Numbers USA, and you all!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast