Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dream Act Amnesty Defeated Again Today!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have won another round against Reid, Pelosi, and Obama's Dream Act Amnesty!

The Cloture Vote on HR 5281, which passed the House by a narrow margin, has failed with 55 votes for Cloture and 41 against, leaving the bill supporters 5 votes short of what they needed.

We want to thank each and every one of you who have supported ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, or the many other great organizations leading the charge against this nationally destructive Amnesty.

Your calls, donations, and e-mails have made the difference and you did it without significant mass media support from the major networks, including Drudge Report which took a dive and kept silent on this issue again.

We appreciate all of the sacrifices people have made and those working today, instead of spending much deserved time with their friends and family members.

While Dream Amnesty Cloture has failed, we are not out of the woods just yet until the final bell rings and Congress adjourns for the session. In fact, we will not be truly safe until January 6, when the new historic Congress you helped to elect is sworn in.

We must remain diligent and ready to respond at a moment's notice through Christmas and New Years, as evil Harry Reid and his traitors could try anything at any moment.

But today, for this brief moment, our hard work has paid off.

Three cheers for our victory over Dream Amnesty!

Praise be to God for allowing us to still have a country today.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Merry Christmas to our many friends and supporters!

Your comments and feedback about this victory are welcome to be broadcast and preserved for posterity at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1157005.html#1157005
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen to that.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Now we need to thank all those in office who voted for this country and the American people.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Now we need to thank all those in office who voted for this country and the American people.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipac wrote:
    Amen.

retiredairforce wrote:
    Yes we should.

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Agreed! Once we get a published list of votes, I will fax thanks to all of them.
    I think flooding them with thanks will be good insurance in case Dirty Harry tries another trick in the next couple of weeks.

Amen!

Also, try and get more money to groups like NumbersUSA and ALIPAC.

I gave to both recently despite the fact I thought I was out of work in weeks.

Been a GREAT week for me - Amnesty beat and now working until May.

The globalists are meeting formidible resistance and opposition from the American People. The New World Order will not be happy.

DREAM ACT VOTE

I watched this live on Numbers USA. I heard the hispanic students visiting the senate' calls from the galleries every time there was a YEAH vote. I am sure this was intimidating to the Senators but I am very glad they stood up for the American people.......this time.
    You can bet your butt that this issue has only been put off, it has not been killed. The progressives, La Raza, the radical left will NOT let this issue sleep until they can claim this country as under their control.
    The video of Kent Wong, the radicals at La Raza, the far lefts agenda should tell Americans this is not about people coming here to work this is a political movement that wants to destroy this country.
    I give the GOP credit here but BE VERY CAREFUL AMERICA! Do NOT take your eyes off this issue! IT WILL BE BACK next year.
    Thanks to ALIPAC and NumbersUSA for their hard work. But more importantly thank you to all the hard working Americans that did the calling and e-mailing. Enjoy your victory!
    WE need to thank the senators for their YES votes and remind those that voted for it at the ballot box in 2012 that we didn't forget their vote on Saturday December 18th 2010 concerning the DREAM ACT!
    REMEMBER!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast