Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact New York Assemblmen if you are from New York...

Any members from NY, please look up your Assemblyman at http://assembly.state.ny.us/

contact them directly via their local office and find out their stance on giving ILLEGALS drivers licenses. I have contacted mine:

Assemblyman Bob Bara
    14th Assembly District
    534 Merrick Road
    Lynbrook, NY

HE is AGAINST it and his staffer is keeping a list of those opposed. I also told the staffer I would volunteer in any way to keep this from happening.

So get innvoloved if you are from NY. I was unable to find a complete listing of YAY and NAY votes on this on any website...if someone knows and would post it, those from NY and NOT could call them and ask them to explain their votes.

one of the MAJORITY of NYers against giving licenses to ILLEGALS

We have stopped the nightmare Dream Act 5 times, but you wont hear that in the drive by media.
    Quote:
    The 52-44 vote, short of the 60 required, was seen as a test of the Senate's appetite for pursuing an immigration overhaul on a piecemeal basis, as opposed to the comprehensive approach that failed this summer.

It seems “Previous attempsâ€
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123