Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FASTEST WAY TO SOLVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: OUST THE IMPOSTER

Since the goal of ALIPAC is to limit legal immigration while stopping illegal immigration, while the goal of the illegal Obama/Soetoro administration is exactly the opposite, then I would suggest that the fastest way to achieve ALIPAC's goals is to OUST THE IMPOSTER.

There are at least 6 PROVEN reasons why Obama/Soetoro (the dual name is one of them) is Constitutionally ineligible and unqualified for POTUS, but I suggest that we all start by highlighting and demanding the answer to the main one that everyone can grasp immediately:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"

Go to http://www.WND.com daily to stay up to date on this issue, and bookmark http://www.DefendOurFreedoms.US for your marching orders.

Wow! I really stirred up a hornets nest with this one. You should read some of the emails I'm receiving from the media calling me 'ignorant' and 'stupid'.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Face it, the Pro Illegal Alien, give them AMNESTY Liberal Media does not want to have their own bias and prejudice shoved in its face. The face that 12. 5 Million Legal Main Street Americans are out of work, having trouble feeding their children while SEVEN MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS REMAIN IN OUR WORK FORCE is beside the point.

Meanwhile, we have Rep Luis Guiterrez violating the public trust and every one is fine with that?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Biggest One World Order Threat is Informed Public

Could it be that the implication here is that "Fair and Balanced" does not mean anything close! We are like minded souls for the most part here and to us it is obvious the slant. The Daytona News Journal has been sending people to the polls with their liberal selections for years. The mindful get it and the mindless take the paper and vote for whomever the paper recomends. Herein lies the problem.
    Florida has about a 50%+ high school drop out rate. Of those who actually vote, we can assume most will be carting the paper into the voting booth.
    My job places me into many different classrooms. There is more emphasis on diversity than our American Heratige,Government or Civic Responsibility . Americanism has been displaced. American culture is being displaced. Observe, our country is being systematicly de-nationalized in preparation for 1ST- North American Union 2ND- ONE WORLD ORDER. Our fate is surely in our hands. Closing down the press,free speech rights under attack for a variety of shallow reasons and disarming the country of weapons to fight tyrany are primary signs of closing a society down. We are treading closer and closer to an abyss if our present and future generations don't wipe the apathy from their eyes. Schools must teach pride of country the way they once did. The editorial page is the place for opinions. The "news" should not be a matter of opinions but objective reporting which used to be the benchmark of Schools of Journalism. The difficulty we are having separating truth from fiction in reporting creates confusion...another globalist tool for de-nationalization.
    One thing is certain....a thoughtful,educated and informed public is the biggest threat to eventual One World Government. A populice who is taught the duties and responsibilities of being a citizen of their respective country will be a much more difficult target for the globalists to hit. The failing education system with its inherant lack of civic teaching makes us all vulnerable to global infiltration. Keeping us focused on meanial Britany Spears type topics draws our attention away form the freedoms we see slipping away.
    The big picture is really big and really a threat to our freedom. ALL citizens must decide if they are going to get involved as activists against many fronts including illegal immigration and the destabilization inherant with forced excessive foreign population growth by the government. Spreading the word,calling Congress,faxing Congress on a routein basis will really get the ball rolling. But a much higher percentage of our citizens must get involved. If the US is to survive we as a people must demand to know the difference between what is truth and what is fiction. If newspapers are replaced with investigative bloggers who consistantly tell us truth...let the papers go...but the average Joe must be able to discern the truth from the special interest fodder. Reputation,integrity,scrutiny and transparency should be treated as gold. The tipping point is nearing. One thing I know, Information and Knowledge is the biggest enemy of the elite who seek ultimatly One World Order.

Dying newspapers

As the editor of a weekly newspaper I can understand your views, but all the things you claim are wrong with newspapers does not hold true. The Politically Correct people do make your job hard to perform. In our police reports we list descriptions of suspects including their race. That has caused a lot of readers to go ballistic, but I won't back down. If it's a fact, nothing in the world will stop me from printing it. The big problem facing newspapers is that for more than 30 years certain politicians have tried to discredit newspapers whenever they report the truth. These politicians can't stand when you print the truth, so they lie and cry "foul" and claim the paper is liberal, etc. The problem is that now everyone uses the term "liberal media" as a blanket statement. When you hear someone use this term it's because they don't want to hear both sides of the story, just the side of the story they agree with. Firing all the reporters won't solve the problem. The public has lost its ability to use sound reasoning when digesting the news. If they don't read or hear what they want, they let their emotions take control. The same politicians who don't want you to know the truth lie to reporters all the time, refuse to cooperate and won't provide information requested. So we are forced to fight for the information, sometimes filing a lawsuit to get it. Guess what? We can't afford to sue every time we need access to information. As a result, we can't do our jobs properly. Politicians want to control all the information at all costs. No one associated with our newspaper chain sets out to distort information. Try walking in our shoes for a month and you would change your mind about what is wrong with newspapers real fast. We have fought to defend and preserve your rights but those in power want to take those rights away... and they are winning. FOX News claims to be fair and balanced, yet several independent study groups comprised of equal parts liberals and conservatives have come to the same conclusions, that FOX slants 65 to 70 percent of its news coverage to the far right by distorting the facts. Their true slogan should be, "We Distort, We Decide." You can't get your local news off the Internet. Everything starts at the local level in your own community. Local governments have followed in the foot steps of the big boys by withholding info and making it impossible for us to do our jobs unless a story is going to make them sound good. The same people who cry and complain about "this and that" refuse to come before city council to make their voice heard. The want us to do their dirty work, then sit back and complain when we can't get to the truth because no one will cooperate. Newspapers play a vital role in our society. If all papers die, and no one is around trying to hold people accountable for their actions by revealing misdeeds, etc., then do you really think you will be better off in the long run? Not all reporters are created equal, that is true. News organizations need to fire the ones who stink. I've have fired three myself and won't hesitate to fire again if someone doesn't report both sides of a story like they are supposed to.

Mr. Editor,

Do you call illegal aliens "immigrants" (of any type). If yes, why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great article

Your article sums up the precise reason why I quit subscribing to newspapers years ago. They always favor illegal immigration. They always demonize as "haters" anybody who thinks we should enforce immigration law. It is especially funny when it's the ADL that's doing the demonizing, because they are staunchly pro-Zionist and think it's perfectly okay for Israel to enforce its Jews only immigration policy.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow! I really stirred up a hornets nest with this one. You should read some of the emails I'm receiving from the media calling me 'ignorant' and 'stupid'.

W
    Could you post some of those emails? They should be entertaining.

I think it's interesting that the N&O has never published any of my letters to the editor since I have an opposing view when it comes to illegal immigration yet the majority of comments online about their "pro illegal" stories are more inline with what I and the majority feel. You'd think they'd get a clue that people aren't buying their lies and misinformation as well as their grouping of all immigrants, legal and illegal. I don't like the fact that anyone is loosing their job BUT if you can't tell the truth, and people aren't buying your lies then it's time for you to find a new job.

I also would like to say that the Durham The Herald-Sun seems to be doing well and at least they would print my letters and in the past what articles I have seen written when it comes to immigration have been "fair and balanced". You'd think the N&O would get a clue.

Great article William. Too bad the N&O won't print it...yeah like they would.

Here's some of the 'Hate Mail' I have received from a few reporters and editors on our national press list of over 35,000 contacts.

---

You sir, need medication.
    ---

Mr. Gheen,
    As a member of the media I read your piece with interest and found that I
    agree with much of it -- but I am writing with a food-for-thought kind of
    question -- I own and publish my own business publication because more than
    30 years ago I felt this kind of biased attitude in the news rooms and I
    never felt comfortable as a reporter among my peers -- because of my
    differing views, but also I was young and still trying to figure out what
    was going on ... I didn't find many mentors to help in that task. But the
    thing I have found most irritating and to which I can find no answers -- is
    why do conservatives, to such a large degree, leave this field open to the
    left? Why don't conservatives support conservative publications? Why aren't
    they making movies and other art that could compete? We have struggled for
    27 years to survive in a market that could easily support us much better --
    but conservative business owners-- people who will meet me on the street on
    any day and complain about the liberal daily --do not advertise to support
    us. I'm not talking about a lot -- just a little bit of advertising and
    buying a subscription would go a long way. I have listened closely and have
    heard what I believe are some of the answers, such as bankers who don't
    advertise because we are not "politically correct" in our positions (not
    that we are extreme by any means -- in fact I believe while we have a free
    market-bent, we have just as much information that supports the status quo,
    if not the extreme left). But they fear losing business by appearing to
    support non-liberal publications...
    ----

Lucky for Americans and local communities, there are still some community
    newspapers like ours that believe in non-political, unbiased news reporting
    based on the truth.
    ---

Regarding Dying Newspapers Dying Nation: Repent or Perish.
    You give the impression that the New York Times and Raleigh News and
    Observer are up for sale. I don't believe those individual papers are up
    for sale, but maybe some of their subsidiaries are ( such as the Boston
    Globe and other McClatchy papers).
    ---

Please remove me from your mailing list. Do not forward correspondence of
    any kind to me again. thank you.
    ---

I have already replied to this. If this kind of screed is reflective of
    the ill-informed, out-of-context ignorant submissions from your group,
    please remove us from your distribution.
    Thank you,
    ---

William,
    Boy, I'd love to run this on the front page tommorow, but it's just a tad
    too long.
    Thanks for the effort, though.
    ----

**** you. I work for newspapers and you're ****ing wrong, asswipe.
    ---

[quote]I received the following e-mail today. Good information.

Dear Publisher:

Anyone who thinks that newspapers have an “audience problemâ€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast