Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes the economy is tough right now but not as tough as it will be if amnesty passes. The illegal alien employers are chomping at the bits to legalize aliens and thus their semi slave labor base. Remember, when the next wave of illegals comes across, the economic and job situation for legal workers and citizens will REALLY become bleak.
    Illegals are used to living in situations with sometimes MULTIPLE wage earners under one roof therefore they can get by on $3 per hour each if need be. American citizens are not used to living like that but they had better prepare to GET used to it if we lose this struggle.
    I am by no means affluent but I will dig deep on this one and send what I can. Even every $5 donation adds up if enough of us do it. I have made such donations myself. This one will be a little more substantial than that.
    William is exactly correct, if Alipac fails to meet the goals of this fundraiser, then the lamestream media, The Race (LaRaza), Maldef, the Chambers of commerce, Aclu and many many enemies of America and the American people will have a field day with that shortfall. The opposition is funded by millionaires and billionaires who have an agenda to destroy the soveriegnty of our great nation. This is no time to let our guards down. If amongst us all we cannot meet a goal of $25,000 over the course of a season for a cause as worthy as Alipac, then maybe we have given up. I bite my lip as i say those words, because I do so hope that is not the case. We must remain in this struggle to see it through or America as we know it will not long stand.
    This is one of those things that we sometimes try to think that we can let someone else do it. NO, this is MY duty to America. This is YOUR duty to America. This is EVERYBODY'S duty to America. Please do what you can. Alipac is very important and necessary. Thanks everybody.

I need to know who ALIPAC is backing for President before I donate any more.
    Thank you.

Given the three remaining presidential choices given us by the lamestream media, what difference would it make which one wins? Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Even when you try to look for the lesser of the evils there's not much wiggle room there this time.
    This will have to be done on the congressional and senate level. Those will be the important races this year. Bogus presidents can't get much of their bogus agenda through if there is enough opposition in congress. There are several crucial candidates out there opposing those who definitely need to be unseated. Some examples: Tim Carnes is running for Lindsey Grahams seat in South Carolina, Ted Hayes is after Maxine Waters' position in the Los Angeses District and Lou Barletta of Hazleton is opposing the open borders congressman there in Pennsylvania. We all need to support these candidates.
    If we look closely and pay attention, we might find that there are better people running against our own incumbents in our districts and states. Talk to your friends and neighbors or anybody who will listen. Tell them what needs to happen with some of these incumbents and how important every vote is. It's called networking and we all need to remain active in this effort.
    Alipac has nothing to prove to me, I've watched William Gheen and Alipac walk the walk for a long time now. They are an essential arm of the patriot movement. No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    I need to know who ALIPAC is backing for President before I donate any more.
    Thank you.
    We are not backing anyone for President.

Our announced and written plan of action is to focus on the passage of state enforcement laws and to support candidates for US Congress and Senate that oppose Amnesty.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just mailed a small donation. I'm financially supporting Lou Barletta, Jim Inhofe, Capt. Duncan Hunter, Chuck DeVore and others so I'm spread thin. I think we do need to suppport those who support us and help to get new ones in like Barletta that's why I'm spending more than last year on a personal basis for candidates. I'll bet that is part of the problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    William, sent in my donation!!!

Please give ...for the sake of our children and grandchildren!!

If we don't stop this INSANITY who will?

....and for political prisoners who cry for justice to be served!

................................They are depending on us!...PLEASE GIVE.................................
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    GOD Bless ALIPAC... just donated 300.00 and will give more as needed

Just a Side Bar..... This site keeps me sane

I donated $100 at the end of Feb, but can't handle any more right now. Had to pay a larger than anticipated down payment for my new car a couple of months ago and am flying to Seattle this weekend for a wedding. And like Gogo, I've donated so much money to individual candidates last year, I've got to take a short break.

We really need to pray for alipac's finances. About 7 to 8 years ago, I did this with mine and I've seen a 45% increase in my salary. With all of us praying for alipac's finances, I'm sure they will raise even more.

So here goes William, I am asking our Heavenly Father to bless alipac's finances in great abundance so that it's income will exceed your humble request.

God Bless you W and all of the wonderful, generous alipacers. You are all a Godsend to me.

So, you are ok with backing local & state candidates, while accepting a President who will grant amnesty.
    I can understand why the media and Washington are hiding Ron Paul, but I don't understand why ALIPAC is ignoring him. Has someone here been threatened? Or bought?
    I find this bizarre.
    Other than Ron Paul and Alan Keyes, which other candidates care about our national sovereignty?

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    So, you are ok with backing local & state candidates, while accepting a President who will grant amnesty.
    I can understand why the media and Washington are hiding Ron Paul, but I don't understand why ALIPAC is ignoring him. Has someone here been threatened? Or bought?
    I find this bizarre.
    Other than Ron Paul and Alan Keyes, which other candidates care about our national sovereignty?
    reform_now,

Please do not try to turn every conversation at ALIPAC into a Ron Paul discussion. We have a constant problem with that. I appreciate everyone that supports Ron Paul wanting to promote their candidate, but we have discussed this issue more than enough on ALIPAC and taken a stance that should be a good arrangement for all of our Ron Paul supporters.

If you would like to contact me by phone or email to further discuss this or to discuss it in another thread, that is fine. But please do not turn our Announcements into Ron Paul discussions.

William

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast