Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W,
    Just as you have asked I have faxed the release to my 2 GA. senators, and also Phil Gingrey, Reid & Pelosi. I will continue down the list of all in DC. It may take me sometime to do this, but I am determined.

I have also faxed Fox News, CBS 46, Channel 2 Action News, & 11 Alive,
    all in Atlanta.

I am praying for the safety of you and your family!

Welcome to ALIPAC bobmann101
    and OldCorps
    And welcome to the fight
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Illegal immigration problem

Quote Originally Posted by bobmann101
    MOD Edit
    Little over the top, don't you think? This kind of rhetoric does nothing to help our cause and just makes all look a bunch of unthinking yahoos. We have to be better than this.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Re: Illegal immigration problem

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Little over the top, don't you think? This kind of rhetoric does nothing to help our cause and just makes all look a bunch of unthinking yahoos. We have to be better than this.
    Quite right Phil. I Edited that post and yours too.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you everyone. I am praying to do God's will and for his spirit to fill my heart and his angels to strengthen and defend me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Fox News Guest Threatened For Opposing Dream Act Amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Fox News Guest Threatened For Opposing Dream Act Amnesty

For National Release

December 2, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us

Dream Act Amnesty supporters, including the President of Immigration Clearinghouse, have issued a fatwa calling for the murder of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's President William Gheen following his appearance on Fox and Friends.

Local police and the FBI have been contacted and reports have been filed concerning these threats and civil rights violations that are coming from Dream Act Amnesty supporters. The Dream Act Amnesty would give legal status, college access, and voting rights to over 2 million illegal aliens.

"I try my best in the national media to represent the 59% of Americans found in certified polls who oppose the Dream Act Amnesty," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "Now I am receiving death threats from Dream Act leaders who are also posting my home address, while encouraging grenade attacks on me because I oppose Amnesty."

William Gheen appeared on Fox News at 6:15am EST on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. In the interview, Gheen said that the Dream Act Amnesty was a "Political Teddy Bear with a hand grenade in it," and that passage of the Dream Act Amnesty could eventually lead to "millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters being displaced and replaced by illegal aliens."

The video of the interview has gone viral on the web and can be viewed at this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0qjxFNpbA

Mr. Porter Corn, the President of Immigration Clearinghouse, posted the following comments beneath the video accompanied by William Gheen's home address. Corn later removed the comment when ALIPAC notified activists of the threats but screen shots can be seen in the evidence thread provided here.

"Someone should put a grenade up Willy's teddy bear ass and pull the pin." -- posted at 8:30pm EST Nov. 30, 2010 on Youtube by Borderbandit54 aka Mr. Porter Corn of Laredo Texas / President of Immigration Clearinghouse.

Mr. Corn refers to William Gheen as "Willy" in his numerous blogs and Internet posts under multiple aliases.

A second threat was posted on the ALIPAC main website the following day on Wed., Dec 1, 2010. The FBI is being asked to investigate the IP address to see if it was made by Porter Corn or another Dream Act Amnesty supporter.

"I agree with Mr Corn, someone should shove a grenade in your fat ass but before that should give a beating for being a racist bastard.Only rednecks like you can spew hate, try that crap in other immigrant friendly states." posted Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 pm at alipac.us by chris198213 chris1982131@hotmail.com IP address 66.220.30.222

Dream Act Amnesty supporters have recently been arrested during protests in or near the offices of members of Congress.

Immigration Clearinghouse, led by Porter Corn who is associated with many of the pro-Amnesty and pro-Dream Act organizations listed on the site as "friends of IC" such as Dream Activist, The Sanctuary, Change.org, Citizen Orange, Anti-Defamation League, Immigration Talk with a Mexican American, Open Borders Lobby, Colorlines, Imagine 2050, and many others.

"We hope that members of Congress considering voting for the Dream Act Amnesty will take notice of these terrorist threats being made against those who represent the 59% of Americans opposed to this Amnesty," said William Gheen. "We are also asking Congress to assure that the FBI will go after the perpetrators and seek full prosecution like they did when some Americans threatened pro-Amnesty groups like La Raza."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is providing the following collection of evidence about these threats at the following link. It includes screen shots of the threats, IP addresses, and information about Mr. Porter Corn, the President of Immigration Clearinghouse. Media and activists can review this evidence at this link....

EVIDENCE LINK
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1146271.html#1146271

ALIPAC believes that Americans should be able to go on Fox News, and share their opinions without undue defamation and terroristic threats coming from anyone, including illegal alien and Dream Act Amnesty supporters.

At the time of this release, harassing calls were being made seconds apart to the ALIPAC's office lines and at one point the caller threatens William Gheen again with Grenades (in the presence of witnesses). The caller is trying to jam our communications and this happens most times when a vote is pending in Congress such as today's Dream Act Amnesty vote scheduled by Pelosi.

###
    "Local police and the FBI" I know that makes you feel secure..Right?
    These types do as they are told to do.Where do you think their orders will come from..the Anti Immigration people...Hell No they won`t..they`ll come from the White House..the very people that want to fill America up with Illegals...and the cop`s will do as they are told to do...the will even Kill You themselves if TOLD TO.

The dreamers have the highest rated comments on this video right now. Go over and give them a thumbs down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0qjxFNpbA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12