Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good News about the Draft Lou Dobbs effort

"Draft Lou Dobbs for President" Supporters,

We have good news to share about Lou Dobbs.

There is still a chance Lou Dobbs may run for President, however, keep in mind that if he chooses not to run, our efforts can still help in the battle against illegal immigration. The Open Borders Lobby and illegal alien supporting groups are doing all they can to take Lou off the air. As we organize together behind Lou Dobbs this helps to show support for him, while he faces these nasty attacks. Your interest and participation will help to strengthen and reinforce Lou Dobbs and his messages about secure borders and immigration enforcement.

The great news is that Lou Dobbs now has a national radio show!

This will allow him to reach many more Americans with his message. Talk radio is the perfect audience for Lou Dobbs and the launch of his show is a great step forward.

This will also allow YOU to communicate directly with Mr. Dobbs.

Please assist our efforts by taking the following steps.

1. Please listen to Lou's new show and spread the word. We have added a page to the Draft Lou Dobbs website titled "Watch & Listen to Lou Dobbs" This page is designed to help increase Lou's audience. You can see the page listed in the left column of www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

Please visit the direct link to get more information about Lou's radio show and how you can listen on the web or through your local radio stations. The Lou Dobbs Radio Show runs Monday - Friday 3-6pm EST and you can call in using the toll free number 1-877-55-DOBBS

Please check out the full details at this link...
    http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org/wat ... ndex.shtml

2. Monday through Friday of next week (March -14) let's all work together to call in and try to get on the show with Lou. Our goal is to thank him for his hard work fighting illegal immigration, his advocacy for American citizens, and his honesty.

We also want callers to encourage him to run for President. You will need to craft your own message, but here are some examples of things to say if you get on the air with Lou.

CREATE YOUR OWN MESSAGE FROM THESE EXAMPLES

"Mr. Dobbs, we need a better selection for President on the ballot this November. McCain, Clinton, and Obama all fail the test on immigration enforcement and border security as well as the economy. Each of these candidates will push AMNESTY from the White House. I wish you would run for President, so I could have someone to vote for that I can have confidence in."

"Lou, I appreciate all you have done to inform the public about crucial issues like illegal immigration. I just wish that we had someone with your positions in the White House. America is in trouble Mr. Dobbs and I believe you are the leader we need at the helm."

"Mr. Dobbs, I just visited a website named Draft Lou Dobbs for President where I learned about your new radio show. I signed up to show my support and I want you to know that if you decide to run for President my family will support you in every way."

We can all listen to the show and see how many of us can get on the air to support Lou Dobbs in this struggle and encourage him to run.

PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT LOU'S SHOWS AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO WATCH AND LISTEN AND GET INVOLVED!

3. Many of you are already ALIPAC supporters and receiving our important e-mail alerts. If you are not on our e-mail alert list, we encourage you to join and take a stronger role in the fight against Amnesty and illegal immigration and for secure borders and immigration enforcement. ALIPAC's e-mail alerts are our main way of working with Americans in every state. If you would like to take more steps to fight illegal immigration beyond the effort to Draft Lou Dobbs for President, please sign up for ALIPAC's email alerts using the sign up box on the left column at www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

Thank you very much for your interest and support during these difficult times in America.

United we stand in defense of our nation.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    www.loudobbsforpresident.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He has said that he "would be a candiate of last resort". Well, America is down to a last resort. Look at who is now standing on the threshold of president of our nation...McCain, Obama, Clinton. If that doesn't turn your stomach, your's is stronger than mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congressional Job Approval

RCP Average
    Approve24.7%
    Disapprove67.7%
    Spread -43.0%
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/ ... poll_id=18

And who are the leading candidates for President?
    All members of Congress.

We must STOP THE MADNESS.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

I started listening this week on line. I also sent his site out others. I also checked my local listings so if I am in my car I can listen. He's on AM radio in my area.

He should get on satalite radio too . Maybe that will be next.

Sorry, I don't know how to email you privately. There's a spelling error on the LouDobbsforPresident page. Just thought you'd want to fix it.......
    "What should you do?
    Call Lou Dobbs and tell him to Run fo President!"
    Just put an "r" on for.

Unless we want him to run fo President!! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Sorry, I don't know how to email you privately. There's a spelling error on the LouDobbsforPresident page. Just thought you'd want to fix it.......
    "What should you do?
    Call Lou Dobbs and tell him to Run fo President!"
    Just put an "r" on for.

Unless we want him to run fo President!! LOL
    Thank you, we are proofing this now before sending it out.

W

working4change
    I have been listening to his show this week and I have also contacted everyone on my lists to pass the info along.

As much as we would like Lou to run, it is doubtful it will happen. If he had plans to run, he would not have signed on to his new radio show. He is now under contract so Lou Dobbs for president was a nice dream but it most likely will not materialize.

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    As much as we would like Lou to run, it is doubtful it will happen. If he had plans to run, he would not have signed on to his new radio show. He is now under contract so Lou Dobbs for president was a nice dream but it most likely will not materialize.
    Lou said on the air yesterday that he would run as a candidate of last resort. Your negative opinion on this is completely speculative.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast