Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W: (Your negative opinion on this is completely speculative.)

Whoa W, don't take it so personally - Of course it's speculative - No one knows for sure if he will or he won't. Also, it was an observation, not a negative opinion. I made a comment based on circumstances that developed with his radio show. I believe I have the right to observe and comment, which is basically what we all do. Chill out and save your antagonism for McCain, Obama or Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    W: (Your negative opinion on this is completely speculative.)

Whoa W, don't take it so personally - Of course it's speculative - No one knows for sure if he will or he won't. Also, it was an observation, not a negative opinion. I made a comment based on circumstances that developed with his radio show. I believe I have the right to observe and comment, which is basically what we all do. Chill out and save your antagonism for McCain, Obama or Clinton.
    We need "can do" attitudes right now. We will either persuade Lou to run or greatly increase his support levels and broadcasting reach to increase his power during the process.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W: Neither you nor his thousands of listeners/followers will "persuade" Lou to run. If he decides to run, it will be because he has determined he can/will meet the great sacrifices and changes it will require in his life and not because he has been influenced by others. I resent your insinuations and authoritative attitude. We all want the same thing; however, I suggest you exercise a little humility, learn some people skills and tone down the rhetoric.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    IABgone, I don't know how many posts you've read on this site, but we don't speak to each other in that tone. It seems you are the one who needs to learn some people skills. And, perhaps a little more respect for W since he is the President of ALIPAC.

W: Neither you nor his thousands of listeners/followers will "persuade" Lou to run. If he decides to run, it will be because he has determined he can/will meet the great sacrifices and changes it will require in his life and not because he has been influenced by others. I resent your insinuations and authoritative attitude. We all want the same thing; however, I suggest you exercise a little humility, learn some people skills and tone down the rhetoric.
    Are you kidding me?
    I'm thinking you need to pack up the 'puter and go elsewhere Abgone. This group respects our ALIPAC President, obviously you are in the wrong forum. When I got spoke to concerning my tone on McCain, I said, "sorry."
    Bye
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

IAbgone,

In truth, you have no clue what Lou is or is not thinking about this situation. You are just speculating and you are choosing to go with the negative. That's your opinion and that is fine, but In case you have not noticed, a lot of people around you here at ALIPAC are working hard to encourage Mr. Dobbs to run.

You can resent my attitude all you want, but what I am clearly trying to do is to keep our people motivated and on task. The same goes for you.

I do not insist that everyone agrees with me, but since we are trying to motivate people and do all we can to navigate a difficult strategic situation, perhaps you could be a little more tolerant of when someone tries to quell your unsubstantiated negativity on one of our major operations that is in motion?

I am correcting you in the open because you made your statements conclusively instead of prefacing with "I feel" or "I think" or "It is my opinion that..."

In my opinion, Mr. Dobbs is persuadable because from what I have observed he is not creating the concern about these issues. In my opinion Mr. Dobbs is responding to public concerns about these issues.

Your negativity on the subject serves no benefit for our cause. Your negativity serves our opponents on this issue.

You should weigh those considerations when you post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12