Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP State Chairs to Stop Amnesty? + Exclusive: The Great Ill

GOP State Chairs to Stop Amnesty? + Exclusive: The Great Illegal Immigration Depression

ALIPAC Activists:

(It is very important you forward these e-mails far and wide. Many Americans want to fight back on our side now they see the approaching danger. Please reach out to them and send them copies so they can join us in this fight to save America!)

For those of you that are new, please stay on course with your Senate calls in opposition to Scamnesty bill S. 1348.

For those of you that are sick of calling the Senate. We have a new tactic for you.

Please start calling the state GOP offices to carry the following messages.

"Amnesty bill S. 1348 will destroy the GOP if it passes. I will make sure that nobody in my family or peer group will ever contribute to the (STATE NAME) GOP if this bill is not stopped. Americans want immigration enforcement, not amnesty, guest worker, path to citizenship, whatever you want to call it."

Take your messages to the GOP State Chairs! Let's do this by the thousands and light em up good on the phones!

STATE GOP CHAIR LIST AND NUMBERS
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68408

Also,

Please read and distribute this new ALIPAC Article release from William Gheen. The messages contained in this piece should perk up some GOP ears!

The Great Illegal Immigration Depression. Bush is Hoover!
    June 14, 2007
    by William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2265

The ALIPAC Team

Not an ALIPAC Supporter Yet? Do you want to boost our strength in the fight against Scamnesty? Please contribute today via our SECURE ONLINE CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE at ...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another list of GOP numbers and addresses to BLITZ this evening. I just finished listening to President Bush say that the 1986 Senate Bill was a failure as I was waiting for the Chairman Office to answer. I changed my message to the following, "I just heard President Bush say the 1986 Bill was a failure, no sir, President Bush is the failure." He is a failure at enforcing our current laws and no future monies to any Republican candidate.

Always good to include the top

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman
    Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com

Communications
    Press, Media, Television, Radio
    Phone: 202-863-8614
    Fax: 202-863-8773
    Email: RNCommunications@gop.com

Finance
    Marketing
    Donor Programs
    Phone: 202-863-8720
    Fax: 202-863-8690
    Email: Finance@gop.com

eCampaign
    Website Questions
    www.GOP.com
    Phone: 202-863-8728
    Fax: 202-863-8851
    Email: ecampaign@gop.com

MORE EMAILS AND NUMBERS AT THIS LINK

http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)