Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help is on the way. Please focus on these three Senators!

NOTE TO NEW VISITORS THAT RECEIVED OUR CALL. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL ALERTS USING THE BOX ON THE LEFT!

Friends of ALIPAC:

Your response to our call for funds to launch automated calls into 1 million homes in targeted states has been phenomenal! We have raised a little over $20,000 since Saturday.

We still need $10,000 to reach our goals. The good news is that we have secured a lower price for the calls at 2.5 cent per completed call. This means we can pay for the extras and reach over 1 million homes starting WEDNESDAY with 30k.

To contribute now or to contribute more via our SECURE ONLINE page, please visit ....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

PRESS RELEASE

You can also help our efforts by forwarding today's press release, posting it online, and sending it to your local media. We are sending this out nationwide this morning. ALIPAC's William Gheen is scheduled to be on Fox News Wednesday at 4pm. Tune in if you can.

ALIPAC To Warn America about Amnesty Bill with 1 Million Calls!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

TARGETS

ALIPAC has consulted with several other organizations and leaders in the movement to pick target states where we feel your calls and our automated calls can have the greatest impact to defeat AMNESTY Bill S. 1348!

We plan to call 250,000 households in Georgia and North Carolina on Wednesday June 20. We plan to contact another 250,000 households in both Utah and New Hampshire on Thursday.

We will expand our program if we continue to get a good fund raising response from you and the new people we call in these states.

YOUR CALLS

We need our ALIPACers to lead the charge on these calls and to help us gather information.

Please begin calling the following Senators with the following messages. Then you can report back to us if you learn anything new.

-----

Senator Richard Burr (R-NC)
    DC Office: (202) 224-3154
    Main State Office: (336) 631-5125

Senator Burr voted YES on the first CLOTURE VOTE and thankfully NO on the later CLOTURE Votes. His office is refusing to say if he will vote NO on CLOTURE in the Future. We are concerned that Senator Richard Burr is in deep negotiations with the White House and US Chamber of Commerce, both of which want to secure his YES Vote.

Please call and say

"I'm calling to ask Senator Richard Burr to do two things. Please ask Senator Burr to vote NO on CLOTURE and to stand with the majority of Americans that oppose S. 1348. Please ask Senator Burr to come out and openly oppose this bill and to announce that we need to enforce our existing immigration laws instead!"

------

Senators Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson (R-GA)

Chambliss
    DC Office: (202) 224-3521
    Main State Office: (770) 763-9090

Isakson
    DC Office: (202) 224-3643
    Main Georgia Office: (770) 661-0999

Both Chambliss and Isakson voted YES on the first Cloture vote and supported George Bush's visit to Georgia when he said those of us opposed to S. 1348 did not have America's best interest in mind.

We hear that Chambliss's office is telling people he plans to vote NO on CLOTURE, but that is not enough.

"I'm calling for two important reasons. One, I want Senator Chambliss/Isakson to vote NO on CLOTURE for S. 1348 but also I want this Senator to come out and publicly oppose this bill like Senator Demint from South Carolina. Senator ______ needs to announce they will not support this bill in any fashion, not override the immigration laws passed by the GA assembly, not betray Americans by supporting this Amnesty."

If you would like to share feedback with us on these calls, please post your comments at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69375

Your comments will help us to craft our phone message that will go into 250,000 in both NC and GA on Wednesday!

Help is on the way and important new information will be sent to you shortly! We will also send you things you can do to lead the way in Utah and New Hampshire!

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS YOU SHOULD KNOW AND DISTRIBUTE

Million Pro Amnesty Letters: FRAUD! The boxes are EMPTY!

Illegal Aliens burning America! Illegals using fire to clear border!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was thinking and thats a bad thing! But they are counting on voters forgetting how they vote! Why don't all of us. Yes including me go to voters precints when the election comes and remind people. I know I will be keeping track of Burr's votes and posting them. I will also have a sign put in my yard at election as the precint is right down the road from my house. Just to remind people (so they don't forget).

I called these three today and all the staffers were very nice... I got the message thru..

HOW ABOUT YOU? It took 12 min - tops and I'm a talker...

Phone Calls,,,

Senator Chamblis says he will vote NO!

Called Burr and Chambliss and got through. Since they aren't my Senators, I just start off with a thanks for their "no" vote last time and encourage them to do so next time.

Call to Isakson went to VM which was full.

I just contacted all three as follows:

Sen. Burr - Staffer said he has not yet decided on how he will vote. He asked where I was from, I said Tennessee, that we are all Americans and need to protect our country no matter what state we are from.

We need to burn Sen. Burr's lines today.

Sen. Chambliss - Plans to vote NO for cloture. I asked to please let him know we thank him for protecting our country.

Sen. Isakson - Plans to vote NO for cloture. Also passed along our thanks.

FOCUS ON BURR!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I will be making calls today.

I will call these three Senators and get as definitive answers as I can.

As others call, PLEASE post your results of your calls and where they plan to vote.

Keep up the good work!

Done.

In addition to other calls today, I called:

-Sen. Burr: spoke with staff member at hit these points.
    -Sens. Chambliss & Isakson: left messages in DC voicemail with these points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amnesty Bill

I just called Senator Burr, Chambliss and Senator Isakson and was told by Senator Chambliss receptionist the he was going to vote against cloture on S 1348.
    I was told by Senator Isaksons recording that I should go to their website, and Senator Burr's people took my suggestion that he vote against cloture and enforce existing laws to eliminate a big part of this immigration problem. They asked where I was calling from and I told them Eugene, Oregon.
    I thanked them for listening to my request.

Dave Munday

Banned
    Numbers is encouraging calls to these Senators also:

THESE SENATORS VOTED 'NO' TWO WEEKS AGO
    BUT NEED A LOT MORE PUSH TO VOTE 'NO' THIS WEEK

Our coalition of advocacy and Senate allies say they are very hopeful to win these Senators over but that they also could easily vote YES at this point.

If we defeat the amnesty this week, it will be because you did a fantastic job in getting nearly all of these to vote NO.

Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-Calif.)
    Burr (R-N.C.)
    Chambliss (R-Ga.)
    Cochran (R-Miss.)
    Ensign (R-Nev.)
    Gregg (R-N.H.)
    Hatch (R-Utah)
    Hutchison (R-Texas)
    Isakson (R-Ga.)
    Smith (R-Oregon)
    Sununu (R-N.H.)
    Sanders (I-Vt.)
    Webb (D-Va.)

Thank these Senators for their NO vote and then read a couple of FLAWS to help them understand why they should keep voting NO.

VOTED 'YES' ON AMNESTY 2 WEEKS AGO BUT CONSIDERED GOOD POSSIBILITIES TO SWITCH TO 'NO' THIS WEEK IF THEIR CONSTITUENTS PROVIDE THEM ENOUGH REASON

Conrad (D-N.D.)
    Levin (D-Mich.)
    Nelson (D-Neb.)
    Stabenow (D-Mich.)

CONSIDERED LONG-SHOTS FOR VOTING 'NO' THIS WEEK EVEN THOUGH THEY VOTED 'NO' ON AMNESTY 2 WEEKS AGO These folks need a whole lot of help. Please give it to them. Tell them they were right to vote NO two weeks ago and that no amendment that has been proposed for this round will make the bill enough better to deserve a YES vote this week. Thus, they should vote NO on all attempts to even bring this bill to a floor and vote NO on any attempt to try to bring up a package of amendments.

Bennett (R-Utah)
    Brownback (R-Kan.) -- didn't vote 2 weeks ago but generally pro-amnesty
    Coleman (R-Minn.)
    Collins (R-Maine)
    Domenici (R-N.M.)
    McConnell (R-Ky.)
    Murkowski (R-Alaska)
    Snowe (R-Maine)
    Stevens (R-Alaska)
    Warner (R-Va.)

PRO-AMNESTY SENATORS WITH A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY OF BEING SWITCHED

Because of opposition from labor unions to the guest worker provisions, a few of these Democrats might switch if they felt enough heat from their constituents.

You should not give up on these Senators. At the very least, make them feel nervous about casting a YES vote. Several of these are presidential candidates who have to be thinking how this will affect them in the general election.

Bayh (D-Ind.)
    Biden (D-Del.)
    Brown (D-Ohio)
    Casey (D-Pa.)
    Clinton (D-N.Y.)
    Craig (R-Idaho)
    Durbin (D-Ill.)
    Dodd (D-Conn.)
    Feingold (D-Wis.)
    Harkin (D-Iowa)
    Inouye (D-Hawaii)
    Kohl (D-Wis.)
    Kyl (R-Ariz.)
    Lautenberg (D-N.J.)
    Leahy (D-Vt.)
    Lincoln (D-Ark.)
    Lott (R-Miss.)
    Murray (D-Wash.)
    Nelson (D-Fla.)
    Obama (D-Ill.)
    Reed (D-R.I.)
    Schumer (D-N.Y.)
    Whitehouse (D-R.I.)
    Wyden (D-Oregon)

SENATORS WHO APPEAR TO BE 'LOST CAUSES' BUT WHO SHOULD FEEL THE WRATH FOR THEIR ABSOLUTE CALLOUSNESS TOWARD AMERICAN WORKERS AND COMMUNITIES

Akaka (D-Hawaii)
    Cantwell (D-Wash.)
    Cardin (D-Md.)
    Carper (D-Del.)
    Feinstein (D-Calif.)
    Graham (R-S.C.)
    Hagel (R-Neb.)
    Kennedy (D-Mass.)
    Kerry (D-Mass.)
    Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
    Lieberman (I-Conn.)
    Lugar (R-Ind.)