Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    There are a few Republicans but none of them I see having a realistic chance at Presidency and few have a chance at even getting into Congress. The Establishment basically picks the type it wants and gives us a false choice at the voter booth thinking we're picking our candidate for our issues when its their candidate for the Establishments issues all along.

Good politicians aren't generally allowed to run anymore.
    That's a bit cynical. It's true that in the old days there weren't a whole lot of primaries and the candidates were pretty much picked by the party bigwigs in smoked-filled rooms, but that's not the case today. Every state has a primary now, or at least a caucus, like Iowa, and the people have a lot more control over who gets the nomination.
    I have become quite the cynic I guess. I think we have very little control over who is elected. I think the media and the powers that be herd us in the direction they want us to go, and most of the time most of the electorate follow like the good little sheep that they are.
    I think the last election proved his point that the person we want to run for President can't get the nomination...look at the choice we had, Barak Obama, one some think is an illegal himself and John "Amnesty" McCain. Those were the two candidates I'd least want to have for President. Yeah, I'm cynical also and with good reason!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I have become quite the cynic I guess. I think we have very little control over who is elected. I think the media and the powers that be herd us in the direction they want us to go, and most of the time most of the electorate follow like the good little sheep that they are.
    Herded is the right word to use. I'm done with being herded.

There's only one Sheppard that can call my herd.

W
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    There are a few Republicans but none of them I see having a realistic chance at Presidency and few have a chance at even getting into Congress. The Establishment basically picks the type it wants and gives us a false choice at the voter booth thinking we're picking our candidate for our issues when its their candidate for the Establishments issues all along.

That's a bit cynical. It's true that in the old days there weren't a whole lot of primaries and the candidates were pretty much picked by the party bigwigs in smoked-filled rooms, but that's not the case today. Every state has a primary now, or at least a caucus, like Iowa, and the people have a lot more control over who gets the nomination.
    I think the last election proved his point that the person we want to run for President can't get the nomination...look at the choice we had, Barak Obama, one some think is an illegal himself and John "Amnesty" McCain. Those were the two candidates I'd least want to have for President. Yeah, I'm cynical also and with good reason!
    No one's saying you're always going to get the candidate you personally want. I haven't cared much for the choices lately myself, but I'm just one voter. If I happen to be outnumbered by other voters, that's my problem. If you can come up with a better system of selecting the candidates, why don't you present it? And if you're that cynical about the one we have, why bother to vote at all?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr

No one's saying you're always going to get the candidate you personally want. I haven't cared much for the choices lately myself, but I'm just one voter. If I happen to be outnumbered by other voters, that's my problem. If you can come up with a better system of selecting the candidates, why don't you present it? And if you're that cynical about the one we have, why bother to vote at all?
    No, I don't expect to always get the candidate that I personally like, but I would at least like one with a bit of integrity! My cynicism comes from the fact that I am outnumbered by voters who choose based on what the Mainstream media is telling them or on what a candidate looks like. I am working within my party to try to provide voters with better choices because ocassionally a good candidate DOES win! I think our system is a very good system but when people don't choose wisely, they get what they deserve. Honestly, as a nation, we have gotten what we deserve. I don't give up because I'm too stubborn to just roll over and quit!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[No one's saying you're always going to get the candidate you personally want. I haven't cared much for the choices lately myself, but I'm just one voter. If I happen to be outnumbered by other voters, that's my problem. If you can come up with a better system of selecting the candidates, why don't you present it? And if you're that cynical about the one we have, why bother to vote at all?
    No, I don't expect to always get the candidate that I personally like, but I would at least like one with a bit of integrity! My cynicism comes from the fact that I am outnumbered by voters who choose based on what the Mainstream media is telling them or on what a candidate looks like. I am working within my party to try to provide voters with better choices because ocassionally a good candidate DOES win! I think our system is a very good system but when people don't choose wisely, they get what they deserve. Honestly, as a nation, we have gotten what we deserve. I don't give up because I'm too stubborn to just roll over and quit!!
    NOW we're on the same page!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Many other people including I are discussing why not any of the candidates on the 2012 campaign trail have not spoken one word about illegal immigration and the affects it has on the economy and citizens welfare. Mr. Cain is the only one agrees to increase border security and States should have a legal right to enforce immigration laws. 80% of Americans oppose amnesty, and agrees to steeper laws against illegal immigration, and want our border better secured.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Many other people including I are discussing why not any of the candidates on the 2012 campaign trail have not spoken one word about illegal immigration and the affects it has on the economy and citizens welfare. Mr. Cain is the only one agrees to increase border security and States should have a legal right to enforce immigration laws. 80% of Americans oppose amnesty, and agrees to steeper laws against illegal immigration, and want our border better secured.
    The problem is that Cain has been working closely with the people doing this to America via the SPP. He is a high level insider on the North American Union / Integration crap.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    The problem is that Cain has been working closely with the people doing this to America via the SPP. He is a high level insider on the North American Union / Integration crap.

W
    Thanks William for the heads up. I really do not know who to trust and support. Can you assist me with this issue please?

Thanks again for the alert.

Pisces
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

As LAPhil posted: http://www.numbersusa.com/content/actio ... &tid=28270

I will base my vote solely on the Numbers USA information in the link.
    Historically, no member of Congress has yet to achieve the office of President. I think it's time for a "real change" Americans. Michele Bachmann is the "leader and doer" that we need to get immigration remedied.

"Bachmann and West"
    "America deserves the Best!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast