Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RON PAUL is being LEFT OUT! even at fox! bastages! RON PAUL 2012!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1
    RON PAUL is being LEFT OUT! even at fox! bastages! RON PAUL 2012!!!!
    Give me a break! http://www.numbersusa.com/content/actio ... &tid=28270
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

I don't think many of the Republicans will enforce the immigration laws much better than the ones in now. I heard an encouraging speech from Herman Cain which included everything including immigration. If he would stand by his word when he gets into office he would be our best bet, in my opinion. If it came down to a debate between him and Obama, Barak wouldn't have a chance, and he doesn't need a teleprompter.

I was brought up being taught another way to detect a lieing politician.

1. If they open their mouth its a lie.
    2. If they smile it means they are about to open their mouth and lie even more.
    3. If they breath they are non genuine about what they are gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    I don't think many of the Republicans will enforce the immigration laws much better than the ones in now. I heard an encouraging speech from Harold Cain which included everything including immigration. If he would stand by his word when he gets into office he would be our best bet, in my opinion. If it came down to a debate between him and Obama, Barak wouldn't have a chance, and he doesn't need a teleprompter.
    There are a few Republicans but none of them I see having a realistic chance at Presidency and few have a chance at even getting into Congress. The Establishment basically picks the type it wants and gives us a false choice at the voter booth thinking we're picking our candidate for our issues when its their candidate for the Establishments issues all along.

Good politicians aren't generally allowed to run anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    There are a few Republicans but none of them I see having a realistic chance at Presidency and few have a chance at even getting into Congress. The Establishment basically picks the type it wants and gives us a false choice at the voter booth thinking we're picking our candidate for our issues when its their candidate for the Establishments issues all along.

That's a bit cynical. It's true that in the old days there weren't a whole lot of primaries and the candidates were pretty much picked by the party bigwigs in smoked-filled rooms, but that's not the case today. Every state has a primary now, or at least a caucus, like Iowa, and the people have a lot more control over who gets the nomination.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil

That's a bit cynical. It's true that in the old days there weren't a whole lot of primaries and the candidates were pretty much picked by the party bigwigs in smoked-filled rooms, but that's not the case today. Every state has a primary now, or at least a caucus, like Iowa, and the people have a lot more control over who gets the nomination.
    I have become quite the cynic I guess. I think we have very little control over who is elected. I think the media and the powers that be herd us in the direction they want us to go, and most of the time most of the electorate follow like the good little sheep that they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil

I have become quite the cynic I guess. I think we have very little control over who is elected. I think the media and the powers that be herd us in the direction they want us to go, and most of the time most of the electorate follow like the good little sheep that they are.
    Herded is the right word to use. I'm done with being herded.

There's only one Sheppard that can call my herd.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Just look for the ones talking about jobs, taxes, health care, education, and government budgets, without addressing the negative impact of illegal immigration."

If ALIPAC had a nickle for every time we spoke those true words.
    Bottom line, Not the total illness. But a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THE DISEASE..... Sorry did not mean to YELL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "Just look for the ones talking about jobs, taxes, health care, education, and government budgets, without addressing the negative impact of illegal immigration."

If ALIPAC had a nickle for every time we spoke those true words.
    Bottom line, Not the total illness. But a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THE DISEASE..... Sorry did not mean to YELL!!!

"airdale" just think of the yelling as saying,

"Can You Hear Me Now"

Hey none of them seem to want to listen to us, because they are bought and paid for by special interests who they do listen to. But we do out number them don't we????

Kathyet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast