Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Many People Are Listening to Last Americans Show?

Last Americans Standing,

Special thanks to Jake and Dan for being my first guests on the Show that aired on 8-3-08! Don't miss episode 5, it is full of information on the role our allied bloggers play in the movement and how you can get started too! If you missed the show, the archives are at this link...

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... 3Darchives

I have just received my first statistic, which tells us how many people listen to the show online. While there is no way we can estimate how many people listen through the terrestrial stations, we do have numbers for online listeners.

According to the statistics provided by RBN, we had an average of 450-550 people listening live online during the shows in July. RBN says these numbers are very strong for a new show and they expect them to grow rapidly.

These amazing numbers are found in how many times an archive copy of the show has been downloaded later. It does take two downloads to listen to one whole show, since there are separate files for each hour of the show, these statistics are amazing.

The Last Americans Standing Shows were DOWNLOADED 136,259 TIMES IN JULY!

Live: 450-550
    Archives / Podcasts: Over 136,000 listens in July!

That's a huge audience for our messages and for our advertisers!

Hopefully, we can get the show on more stations and increase our online listeners in August as well!

Don't forget we are passing the hat to buy an ad for Freedomfolks Blog and Digger's Realm on my show if possible. We still need to raise a few hundred dollars to have an ad for them on the show for the next two months.

With your help, we can have their ad up by the next show on 8-10-2008.

Please support the show and support our bloggers by chipping in via Paypal at www.lastamericans.us soon!

Thank you very much for your support! Stay tuned for more info soon about our next show!

William Gheen
    www.lastamericans.us
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LISTENING TODAY! GREAT! LEARNING HOW TO BLOG!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news William. Sunday afternoon is a bit tough to listen in. Get the archive first thing monday morning. Aint technology wonderful...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I don;t mind the Sunday afternoon but I would listen any other time...but it could clash with some other folks...and where it is now...it does not clash ....it does fill a void for the weekend...and then that night we have Terry Anderson...Saturday is wide open kinda...but I think lots of folks listen to pod cast to catch up for the wk

Oh yes the post looks good...but remember I am no proof reader or grammar teacher...educated idiot...but I can kick butt on things most people can not understand like lunar cycles and plant growth...cardiac arrest response....we all have our expertise or is that expetize
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Listening live on Sunday is not always an option, but you can be sure I have downloaded every show from the archive and listened.

Great job W!