Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: BOA Is Anti American

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I am ready to pull my entire account and move to a bank that doesn't support this BS. Does anyone have a list of banks that don't do this?
    TexasBorn, I moved everything to a credit union that told me they didn't even accept TINs. If I ever find out they do, I'll dig a hole in the backyard.

It gave me great please to go into my previous bank and tell them I wanted a cashier's check for every single cent I had there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Post this release on MYSPACE, FACEBOOK and any other blog you are allowed. Post it to news web sites, send letters to editors. Make sure to include the links.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We too opened accts at a local credit union. Done with banks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Signed the petition and will send out to all my contacts.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

signed, and forwarding to my contacts.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

"We The People" of America need to open a bank... FOR AMERICANS.
    Call it
    "Bank of Americans".

Put B.o.A. out of business, that will show the world, "We The People" mean business.
    It appears the future is becoming, Business eat Business instead of Dog eat Dog.
    "Don't Tread on US"
    Politics Poli - many / Tics-parasites.
    "Those who accuse & fail shall receive equal punishment of the accused".

BoA Protest

The Southwest Florida Chapter Minutemen Florida Corps were out in front of one of the Bank of America locations at 10 this morning protesting in Cape Coral Fl. I have some good pics. It was a small group but they got a good response from the public. Some customers closed their accounts when they found out what their bank was doing. We will be adding this to our regular Saturday morning project.

How is BoA getting around title 31 of the banking laws?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Sent to Curtis Wright, Big Talker, 106.3 FM, Wilmington, NC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC and Boa is getting coverage on the weekend Todd Feinburg talk show right now.(106.3FM, Wilmingotn,NC area)
    Just sent him this info. Had callers wanting ALIPAC site info.

We are coming out swinging gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    ALIPAC and Boa is getting coverage on the weekend Todd Feinburg talk show right now.(106.3FM, Wilmingotn,NC area)
    Just sent him this info. Had callers wanting ALIPAC site info.

We are coming out swinging gang.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast