Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    I'm working on this as well.

Passing this to other people as well so we can make a lot of noise. I'm hoping we can overload their FAX and mail server.

Stay on the phones as well. Let them know that there are real people behind those faxes and emails.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Whew! We have a lot of work to do!

Dixie? You are really something! You are a woman with some spunk and fire. Kudos to your husband for being smart enough to snag you. haha.

D.W.
    D.W.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Folks!

This will only work if we muster enough calls for staff and politicians to notice.

Please post us details of your calls to the Congressional offices.

Please post which counties you have covered and the responses you are getting.

More help is on the way.

Let's make Wed. count.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Update:

I've now spoken with the offices of Taylor, McHenry, and Myrick.

It appears that Myrick was the first to do this and has the ball rolling in all three counties of her district (Gaston, Mecklenburg, Union). They are sending me an article on it we missed. I knew about Mecklenburg but not the other two.

That means we have 2 Congressional districts in the game.

When we approach the other members of Congress our request should be for them to do as Taylor and Myrick have done.

W

I am on the phones as we speak. I'm also telling them to Vote no on the Oman Free Trade Agreement since they will be voting on it Tomorrow.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Put pressure on McHenry. Tell him the illegals are coming and his district needs to be ready. Join Taylor and Myrick or be overrun. I think you can tip him to align with the west. That's just the impression I got when I called his Hickory office. They sounded a little rattled. DC might be another story. I got a lot of fast talk about we are pro active and for enforcement... make them commit to Taylor...

Dixie

YIKES....what is going on!?

Okay...I have been out of loop cause out of town guest....give me the "dirt" on all these threads....I don't mind doing some calls or emails...give me a script and what links above I should send the commissioners and sheriff dept....I am in Alamance County of course but can contact Person, Guilford, Forsyth, Randolph....Fill me in first before I get on the phone....

thanks folks...

Take Action Now,

Just call the Congressional delegation for NC and tell them all you want them to do what Myrick and Taylor are doing, then email them the articles about that from the homepage.

Then work County by County to make sure each County Commissioner and Sheriff has copies of the Myrick Taylor plan with calls / emails that encourage them to follow suit.

Then if you have time, fire the Asheville City Council plan to all elected city officials in those counties.

W

Breaking News!

Folks! Please push hard on this grass roots... Congress, Counties, Sheriffs, and cities effort TODAY THURS because tomorrow we have to move our efforts back full force on the Gen Assembly.

Good news! Good news!

The mildest bill has been moved out of Rules and will be voted on Monday night. It is H 2692 Support Federal Immigration Legislation

It is nothing but a resolution, but it does reinforce Sue Myrick's call for an immigration court near Charlotte. The movement of this bill shows momentum.

The legislators Ive talked to say your calls and emails are paying off although not enough of you are calling vs emails.

Also, the many deaths by drunk driving illegal aliens has been mentioned on the floor of the house!

We are making ground. Keep on the effort please!

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast