Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Important Strategy Message from ALIPAC

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Soon, we will launch our opposition plans to the Guest Worker Amnesty they are cooking up in DC. We will have to fight BofA with one hand and DC amnesty with the other.

We are in a real horse race now. Who will win? Like any battle, the outcome is unknown until it is over. I feel we are neck in neck and it all depends on how many Americans stand with our side and how much of their time and funds they put into this fight.

An important concept we want each ALIPAC supporter to think about is striking the proper balance between your own activism and our FOCUS Campaigns and ALIPAC calls for action.

On the topic of FOCUS Campaigns and our e-mail alerts, it is critical to our success that when we call on you to take action that you join in. Please treat our e-mail alert calls for action as one of your top activism priorities.

We have shown time and time again that when we move together as a unified national force we have a major impact. Please take any call for assistance from ALIPAC with the highest regard and realize that your help is needed for victory.

Our ranks have grown rapidly and many new supporters have recently come to our aid.

We have won many past battles in which hope was slim at first. We have also defeated or held at bay forces that have elite financial, political, and personnel resources at their disposal in some David and Goliath match ups! We have prevailed because the truth is on our side, 80% of our fellow country men and women support what we are doing, and because of your volunteerism.

At the same time, our resources and abilities are limited compared to the vastness of this issue now.

The battles are raging on the state and city levels faster than we can keep track although we try our best.

There are more bills in Congress than we can track too.

This issue raging like a fire across the nation and everyone is swinging with all they can muster!

ALIPAC officers and core activists are doing all they can to provide you with direction and assistance.

We need you to practice a type of rugged individualism with your personal activism.

Each of you has the power to have great influence in your city, county, and state. We need you to organize many of your own projects and take initiative. Our nation needs your work and needs your leadership during this crisis.

Each of you should be constantly involved in feedback via letters to the editor, talk radio show calls, and calls/faxes/mail/e-mail to reporters and lawmakers.

We know that each of you has different amounts of time you can spare, but we need you to exercise personal leadership with your own activities and those around you that share our cause.

Do you currently know where your city, county, and state government is on this issue? Would it be news to you if you picked up the paper tomorrow and your state had passed more benefits for illegal aliens or passed immigration enforcement laws? Would you have known beforehand and taken action?

Power goes to those that get things done.

We want ALIPAC to be an organization of citizen activists that are busy at work on their own accord, yet ready to go to battle as a group when the horns ring out!

We will do our best to keep you informed and help you find a sense of direction and alert you to our major campaigns. We need you to be dynamic and self motivated.

If you need advice or have any questions at all, our online activists from around the country are standing by 24/7 in our Discussion Groups area of the ALIPAC website.

Discussion Groups Area
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums

If you are looking for some ideas or want to join some of our existing daily FOCUS Campaigns, please visit the FOCUS Campaign Area at...

FOCUS Campaign Area
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

By working on your own and working with us a team, we can take our country back town by town and state by state if we have to.

If you are taking action on your own and would like to share some ideas with other ALIPAC supporters, or if you would like to read about what other ALIPAC supporters are working on, please visit this link to read or post your comments.

Share ideas via
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=57354

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fellow activists---do not overlook public, community, and government/municipal television and radio!

---by getting on these shows, and posting questions for 5 to 10 minutes, activists can have a tremendous effect on the audience, and, often times, spawn more questions and concerns on the topic of Illegal Immigration.

It only takes an hour a week to call in on two or three major shows, and raise awareness---TRY IT--it WORKS!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

The battles are raging on the state and city levels faster than we can keep track although we try our best.
    I can vouch for that! :P

Doing something is better than nothing and a group effort is even better.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want people to realize that the following kinds of contact with people in the media and politics work best.

In order of effectiveness...

1. Personal meetings face to face.
    2. Phone Calls
    3. Written Letters
    4. Faxes
    5. E-mails

All messages should be personalized and stylized because template faxes and e-mails get blocked or routed to dead letter computer files.

I also want to encourage our supporters to be in a constant state of positive and negative feedback (phones, letters, e-mails) communications to elected officials and members of the media.

Doing some of that every day or every week is vital to our success.

William

April
    Power goes to those that get things done.

We want ALIPAC to be an organization of citizen activists that are busy at work on their own accord, yet ready to go to battle as a group when the horns ring out!
    The above is very true and that is how we will win this fight for our country. It will be by standing united and being activists in all avenues that are open to us.

Banned
    I've got my Federal reps on speed dial!! Several of their staffers recognize my name and are glad to take my calls. Fortunately they're mostly in the 'enforcement camp', Saxby Chambliss being the one that gives me the most heartburn.

On state issues, I call and e-mail the State reps, finding several who answer their own phones and/or personally return calls. I've had several really good conversations that way.

With the FOCUS Campaigns, it's important to do those items right away because there are so many of them. If you put them off they have a tendency to pile up and overwhelm you. I focus on those that are in my region of the country and those in other areas I'm familiar with. They're more likely to listen to an 'out-of-stater' if you can show them some sort of connection to the area, i.e. previous residency, family ties, vacation destination, etc.

Everyone can't do ALL these things ALL the time, we'd never have time for anything else, but if everyone did at least ONE of these things when you visit ALIPAC, our influence would be ENORMOUS!

In the famous words from Flight 93, "Let's ROLL!!!"

I have been really busy with the focus campaigns and have spent a good deal of time on the phone. I have called Kennedy and Kerry a number of times and actually spent about 20 minutes with one of Kennedy's folks.

Locally, we have the backlash from the New Bedford Raids, so I have been calling into talk radio and emailing them everyday to defend our position.

Yesterday I wasn't on ALIPAC much because I spent the day on other blogs to spread the word.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    In order of effectiveness...

1. Personal meetings face to face.
    2. Phone Calls
    3. Written Letters
    4. Faxes
    5. E-mails
    I agree W., face to face is the best when you can get it and phone calls are a close second. It is important to remember that making calls to all political officials at all levels in all states in important. This is not a state issue , it is an American issue and we need to contact on all levels in all states. I make calls ,send faxes and emails to all states to all levels of government!

Written letters are important as well, I have sent off letters to local officials and letters to the editors of local newspapers.

Many faxes have been sent since Kate has put together all those wonderful faxes, it is a miracle that my fax machine is not broken.

Also it is good to remember the free faxes and emails on NumbersUSA.com, Congress.org., and Californians for Population Stablization at http://www.capsweb.org/action/activist_tool_kit.html .

I always send out all the press releases to my personal contact list as well as posting them on other sites . When I am sending anti illegal emails out in general I make sure I have Alipacs internet address on the bottom of each.

I go regularly to Focus Campaign Area to see what needs to be done where and participate. I feel this is extremely important!

If we all make a dedicated ongoing effort we can turn this thing around! This is about saving our country and we cannot stop until it is SAVED from this growing menace of illegal immigration.!

Do you currently know where your city, county, and state government is on this issue? Would it be news to you if you picked up the paper tomorrow and your state had passed more benefits for illegal aliens or passed immigration enforcement laws? Would you have known beforehand and taken action?

This is an important issue. We must all take an activ3e role in local government. It doesn’t matter if you are in a metropolitan area or small rural town. Take action locally and get involved.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    This is an important issue. We must all take an activ3e role in local government. It doesn’t matter if you are in a metropolitan area or small rural town. Take action locally and get involved.
    Most certainly JP. Can you imagine if every single town was doing what Hazleton is doing? Illegals would have no place to go, nowhere to live, and nowhere to work.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast