Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    There is a "Safety Summit" in my town on the 22nd, I plan to be there and hope to get a chance to talk with some people, have ALIPAC fliers on hand as well as other information.

All keep your fingers crossed, overall, this is a fairly conservative community, but more and more we are getting Portland transplants and they are bringing their progessive secular ideas out here hoping to make this a mini Portland (for their own liking).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William wrote

1. Personal meetings face to face.
    2. Phone Calls
    3. Written Letters
    4. Faxes
    5. E-mails

I am going to dedicate the next 3 days to doing this work and see how many people I can contact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April wrote:

I agree W., face to face is the best when you can get it and phone calls are a close second. It is important to remember that making calls to all political officials at all levels in all states in important. This is not a state issue , it is an American issue and we need to contact on all levels in all states. I make calls ,send faxes and emails to all states to all levels of government!

Written letters are important as well, I have sent off letters to local officials and letters to the editors of local newspapers.

Also it is good to remember the free faxes and emails on NumbersUSA.com, Congress.org., and Californians for Population Stablization at http://www.capsweb.org/action/activist_tool_kit.html .

I always send out all the press releases to my personal contact list as well as posting them on other sites . When I am sending anti illegal emails out in general I make sure I have Alipacs internet address on the bottom of each.
    I agree with April

This is exactly the strategy every activist at ALIPAC can undertake! I agree 100%. Focus Campaigns are very important as well. I was working on New Haven, CT and Flemmington, NJ today. Within 10 minutes I had a councilmember from both towns interested in more information about what kind of ordinances they could enact. Towns want relief and answers. If we can be the vehicle to give them the right information, we have won anther battle!!

I will make an effort everyday to work on at least one Focus Campaign. If other members need help composing letters to send we are there for them. Just ask. If you can copy and paste to and email, you can make an impact for our cause!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12