Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

get the word out

This is a tricky situation because I am totally against illegals but I would be afraid to put a bumper sticker on my car.. in fear that the hispanics would take revenge on me. I would wear a hat or tshirt that said 'ASK ME ABOUT ALIPAC.COM AND THEN I would talk to anyone who asked me about it. I know most illegals dont even know what this is. I would be willing to march in rallies or attend meetings where there are a group of people. Why cant we form marches or rallies in every city on a certain day of the month every month to make others more aware. If every major city had protest every month wouldnt the media have to start covering it. I have talked to my friends and relatives and will continue to do so . I would say a certain amount of people are afraid of the hispanics taking some kind oF revenge otherwise I would be wearing a tshirt everyday that said REPORT AND DEPORT ILLEGALS.
    DIANE

Actually, I would use a business card. I hate carrying too much in my purse. My hubby's always asking me to carry his stuff in my purse.

I think TV ads would be great. We need truly professional ones with government representatives that stand with us in LEGAL immigration. We have to keep it with the positive accent.

Perhaps we could have one combines with "You Don't Speak For Me" and "Choose Black America". They could see the multi-ethnic groups joining together for the first time. It would be VERY effective if we had a spokesperson for each group speaking about Legal Immigration and the problems of Illegal immigration with a few people behind them. THEN as the camera pans back we see hundreds or thousands of us behind the leaders. All mixed together. Different skins colors holding hands in unison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Here in Wisconsin (at least the city I live in, anyway) illegal immigration isn't a problem....YET (hence why I moved here).
    What about Milwaukee? I think I've heard it's a problem there.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Keep spreading the word Folks. ALIPAC is on the Move!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    W:

Just a thought but what would be your feelings be about individual members printing up business cards with the ALIPAC logo and contact information, and perhaps a message on it.
    We have several fliers in the Activism section of the ALIPAC ACTION PANEL that could help with that.

W
    Link to the Flyers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    W:

Just a thought but what would be your feelings be about individual members printing up business cards with the ALIPAC logo and contact information, and perhaps a message on it.
    We have several fliers in the Activism section of the ALIPAC ACTION PANEL that could help with that.

W
    Link to the Flyers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

Dixie
    I put one of the flyers in my snail mail...such as bills!!!! You never know who is going to open them!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Excellent idea, curiouspat. I will do the same. Eveytime I send a bill or even most correspondences via snail mail, I will include an ALIPAC recruitment flyer with it. I recommend all of us do the same in all snail mail we send.

I like the t-shirt idea, it really doesn't have to say anything except ALIPAC.US, the same for bumper stickers. What about advertising space in local papers, do you all think that would help?
    Thanks for the idea about flyers in snail mail,I think i will start doing that.

You can buy Alipac.us stuff here!

http://www.cafepress.com/ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    We hear about talk radio making such a difference, but little about the internet activists.
    ALIPAC is such a great resource to our country's freedom that the elites fear mentioning it. That's my opinion.
    We do need some TV ads.
    I also like the idea of cards to hand out. It would indeed be a good fundraiser. I would buy plenty! I just don't usually carry the flyers around with me in my purse.
    I agree. WE are the ones who got talk radio on the right side of this. We are the callers who forced them to discuss it. It wasn't too long ago that the likes of Rush and Hannity would not say one negative word about Bush, and that included his stance on illegal immigration. They had no choice but to jump to our side, or their listeners would have stopped tuning in.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12