Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by blossom
    While I am trying to figure out instructions here, may I just post for now:
    NO AMNESTY!!!!!
    Welcome blossom, we will help you figure out the ropes here quickly if you like. Just let us know.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to work for a couple hours tomorrow morning and then I will get to calling, emailing and faxing as I have no school tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I 'd like to be lately but I'm going to school and working and selling stuff on ebay too, so this leaves little time.

I know this issue is the utmost importance and I will carve out small niches of time when I can. I will also use Numbers USA, our great friend to send faxes, emails and make phone calls.

Hopefully the rally will be on the 14th because the 21st I start another Saturday Class, maybe I'll be able to make it still, I don't know.

While I'm at it I'll give a shout out "NO GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE", they will surely hear me, I won't be ugly but we need to get their attention and let them know..... HELL NO!

YEP, TIME TO ROLL!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

April
    LETS ALL ROLL AGAINST AMNESTY!!!! Time for our voices to be heard!!!

Have been sending messages all AM against "Healthcare Bill"! What a farce!
    Also messaging the Nobel Peace Prize Committee! BO does not deserve that for any reason on God's green earth! In case you have not heard , HE was awarded the prize and it was on Fox this AM! They are attacking gun rights as well!
    As soon as I get some lunch and its 2 hours past time, I will get busy on the
    illegal immigration "let up!"
    I think that BO and the congress is throwing a whole lot of garbage on the wall and trying to get as much as possible to stick! They think that we are going to get tired and give up. Since they only work 2 or 3 days a week they should be well rested! We must start demanding "TERM LIMITS!"

To quote the great John Lennon:
    "I've got blisters on my fingers."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12