Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi there chuckawala. Welcome aboard!
    Interesting idea. I wish we had deep enough pockets around here to do that. Sounds like it would work well.

Having said that, we're doing ok - most of the progress made here is done through sheer inspiration and perspiration; and just a little money. But, all in all, we do ok - and we've been a key player in keeping the amnesties at bay so far.

Thanks for helping out. Please stick around and jump right in with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Landrieu (Louisiana) will not pledge publicly to oppose the Amnesty bill. I received a letter from her, in which she states her concern for the guest workers. "....that its (bill) structure did little to help employers short on skilled workers." So she will probably be for the Agbill, when it comes up. She did vote for cloture, the Dorgan amendment and " the amendment to eliminate the portion of the bill that would have legalized currently illegal immigrants residing in the country." I will keep on calling and e-mailing her and if she does vote for ANY sort of amnesty on any bill, this family will actively campaign against her, starting OCT 1st at our community market. I've had it.

Welcome macmaulding

and thank you for your efforts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12