Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Madness of Minuteman Jim Gilchrist

Friends of ALIPAC,

Earlier, I mentioned that many of the leaders in our movement had been receiving bizarre and threatening e-mails from Minuteman Co-Founder, Jim Gilchrist over the last year. ALIPAC cut ties and started distancing ourselves from Jim over a year ago. We did not make that decision lightly as we had supported the first Minuteman Project and Mr. Gilchrist's run for Congress.

Those who know our record are aware of how much we value cooperation and coalition between groups.

These threatening e-mails have targeted our friends Ted Hayes of Choose Black America, Chelene Nightingale of Save Our State, Chris Simcox, and ALIPAC. Again, most of us suffered in silence and kept these e-mails to ourselves for the good of the movement. We had hoped Jim's growing isolation would lead to obscurity, without further embarrassment to our cause.

Tonight is election eve in Iowa and Mr. Gilchrist has attacked another leader in our movement.

Brook Young, of Immigration Watchdog, got his start at ALIPAC several years back. Most of us are big fans of his work. He really puts himself at great risk to capture things on video that America needs to see.

Jim Gilchrist has now attacked Brook making accusations about him being a "pedophile", "molesting little boys and girls", "a thief", "woman beater", "low-life heap of breathing garbage", etc... Brook signed the leadership letter opposing the Gilchrist / Huckabee touchback amnesty plan signed by 84 leaders. He also made a video condemning Gilchrist's endorsement of a pro amnesty candidate.

Not only are these accusations false, but this kind of behavior from Gilchrist is improper for any leader of an organization and a member of the Huckabee campaign. The things he is saying about Brook are very similar to the type of material I have received and the copies of e-mails I have seen directed at others.

Certainly, this is not the kind of communication one would expect to see coming out of the Huckabee campaign. Jim Gilchrist is part of the Huckabee campaign now and has been traveling on Huckabee's media bus making endorsement speeches at press conferences!

Please read the entire e-mail and offer your support and condolences to Brook at this link....

A Disgusting Email From Jim Gilchrist
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5482

If you would like to comment on this e-mail, you can comment on Brook's site or at ALIPAC via this link

Post your response to Jim Gilchrist here...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96706.html

Also, Jim Gilchrist just sent out some kind of press release that appears to refute every concern we have expressed about Mike Huckabee's immigration record. It even goes so far as to attribute the following quote to Mike Huckabee...

"I would make it my first act as president to pardon agents Ramos and Compean"

A search on Google indicates that this statement does not exist on the web. The lone source is Mr. Gilchrist's release. The Huckabee campaign confirms that he is concerned about this case, but can provide no written documentation or press release to confirm that Mike Huckabee actually said this.

The article is written by a supposed "Perry Emerson" but we can find no evidence of a Perry Emerson working for Mr. Gilchrist or the Minuteman Project. The only association we can find, at this time, between Perry Emerson and Jim Gilchrist is that name is attached to articles coming from the Minuteman Project, which Gilchrist might like to have out there under a name other than his own.

We are trying, but at this time we can find no evidence that Mike Huckabee actually said many of the things listed in the Gilchrist release or that Perry Emerson exists.

We will continue to look into this because it will be highly embarrassing to the Huckabee campaign, if they are being quoted by someone who does not exist and cited by a source that is merely a fake name for Jim Gilchrist.

If anyone can find any evidence Perry exists, let us know and we will allay these concerns.

It is very taboo for any member of a campaign to put out their own release with quotes unless the statements were authorized by the candidate (Huckabee).

Mr. Gilchrist was refuted by the vast majority of talk radio shows, which he went on pushing his Huckabee endorsement. No talk radio shows at the Marriot in Iowa supported his endorsement. No other organizations in our movement have joined his endorsement of Huckabee, while 84 openly oppose it.

Glenn Spencer of American Patrol has not signed the letter but has publicly criticized Gilchrist's Huckabee endorsement on his website. Michelle Malkin, Fox News contributor and nationally syndicated columnist, has lambasted Gilchrist for his endorsement. Dr. Jerome Corsi, who co-authored a book with Gilchrist, has raised serious questions about his endorsement of Huckabee.

Yet Jim Gilchrist fails to listen. You can watch an interview with Jim Gilchrist in Iowa at technopatriots.com It is a long interview, but you should watch it because it shows that Gilchrist hardly knows what he is talking about. I believe the release of this video inspired Gilchrist to send out the problematic press release tonight.

Interview with a clueless Jim Gilchrist in Iowa
    http://www.technopatriots.com/beta/inde ... christ.inc

If you would like to read Gilchrist's press release that came out tonight and read through our threads analyzing the information, please go to this link..

Copy of Gilchrist Press Release under Review at ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96732.html

A high media profile member of the Huckabee campaign should not be sending the kind of e-mails out that Brook Young has received. Official statements from the Huckabee campaign involving his immigration stances and views on the Ramos and Compean case should come directly from the Huckabee campaign and not Jim Gilchrist and the mysterious and possibly non-existent "Perry Emerson".

In my opinion, this is political madness and insanity that is on display before the entire nation.

Huckabee has made a huge strategic mistake by seeking the endorsement of Jim Gilchrist, as cover for his touchback Amnesty plans and deplorable record on immigration issues. He made a mistake that is about to come back and bite him on the....

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has Gilchrist joined The Stupids Collection?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William wrote:
    These threatening e-mails have targeted Ted Hayes of Choose Black America, Chelene Nightingale of Save Our State, Chris Simcox, and ALIPAC.
    I hope all of you kept the e-mails.

WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

One SOS poster said Jim has a drinking problem.

I was just about to pm you W about the bogus 'pardon-no amnesty-no anchor baby' email that I received, but I see the alert has already gone out!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    One SOS poster said Jim has a drinking problem.
    If so, alcohol dementia has set in because he has lost all touch with reality! He has severed all ties with good honest patriots and placed himself at the bottom of a garbage heap of lies and deception, of his own making. If I did not find him so despicable, I would feel sorry for him.

The email to Brook is just sick. This is scary on so many levels. I think that it says a lot about Huckabee that he has this man(Jim) working on his campaign. I wished the public understand. Huckabee could be the nominee. So Frightening!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

What I find so ironic is that the Huckabee camp has been going on and on about "negative attack ads" and acting like they are above mud slinging by pulling the ad they were going to broadcast. Instead, they got free airtime with it by pulling and letting everyone see it anyway. Come on, that was so transparent. Now Gilchrist pulls out his personal attack ad to silence his opponent. Sounds like a coordinated effort to me..

Nothing is clear cut about Huckabee and I find him deceitful. Everything he proclaims, has an opposite side to it.

Dixie

JAK
    Yea sounds like the Huckabee campaign is all about deceit and lies!

Guess Huckabee and Gilchrist make a good team if that is what your goal is!!!!!!!! Deceit and LIES!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!