It is great to see that Americans are bringing up the amnesty subject with other Americans.

Most people do not do this, though I would like to see more Americans do just that.

Whenever the situation arises to say something I, and others I know, bring up the subject of illegal aliens, amnesty, et al.

I can tell you this with almost astounding 100% proof. . .with rare exceptions, EVERY American who speaks with me and my friends, and others that I know of, about these subjects. . .well, they are angry beyond angry.

The subject alone rises in their bodies like a firestorm ready to explode, and at least one event has proven to be the fact of this. . .how Americans made their will known to Washington when McCain, Kennedy, and others tried to shove specifically a Mexican amnesty down our nation's throats.

There's a fight going on. . .make no mistake about that! And they will leave on their own, or in time they will be removed.

As more and more of America's majority get more and more vocal about their distaste for our government pandering to these invaders, our own government officials are GETTING the message. . .maybe in pieces, but they're getting it.

Let them make the wrong move, no matter who is our President, and they will learn our rage against them and defense of the U.S.A.'s survival and borders and people.