Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain

I very much wanted to NOT vote for McCain but with the choice between BO and McCain I voted for the latter. I think his military history especially as a prisoner of war demands respect as a man, but as a senator, absolutely not!
    It is time that he retired!

Banned

Where's the rebuttal?

I'm going to post about this, but what I'm not going to do is spend the half hour or so to defend this organization against the ADL's articles; I would hope that you'd be able to do that yourself.

Simply saying the ADL is bad isn't enough; you need to show others how they can't be trusted. And, I spot several errors of logic here: adl.org/civil_rights/anti_immigrant/alipac.asp This other page is one big fallacy: adl.org/main_Extremism/White+Supremacists+Promote+ALIPAC.htm

Are you accusing the ADL of using LOGIC? That is giving them too much, way too much credit.
    They are no different from any other ethno-centric group which thinks illegal aliens are the same as legal immigrant. These are two vastly different groups -- the lawbreakers and those who respect the laws of this country. Legal immigrants, who have taken the time to go through the proper procedures to be in this country, and they are not really pleased with lumped in with the groups that have invaded this country by sea, by land and even under the land. The illegals are here for greed and demanding all be handed to them, while the legal immigrants are here to embrace the American dream and work to show their worth as Americans.
    I.e., one cannot spraypaint a zebra and call it a quarterhorse, which is exactly what these groups are doing their best to achieve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: John's head is in the John

Quote Originally Posted by OIFIIIMP
    Unbeflippin'lievable. My Senator AGAIN back-flipping. 'Just because he's SOFT on illegal immigration he seems to think that those of us who are NOT are racist crazies. I wonder if he lumps my Sheriff (Joe Arpiao) in that group too?
    Wellllllll, JD may have givin me a wrong impression previously, but if the election were next week, Hayworth would have MY vote. B-)
    It seems like they tell us lies to get into politics and then they get in and want power and money instead of representing their people back home.
    It sucks!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Banned
    I went to my home page, entered "anti" into the tag search in the right side bar, and was able to easily get to my coverage of the Anti-Defamation League. As one can see, I've been discussing them since 2004, and a couple years ago I wrote about what they said about this group and showed how they were wrong on various claims.

What I'm suggesting you do is try to do things like that, such as by encouraging your visitors to collaborate on things that will have an impact.

Never forget that Sarah Palin is campaigning for that pharma/insurance co/LaRaza owned dirt bag.

And anti-semite... that's interesting since I am Jewish, lol. I can move to Israel tomorrow and become a citizen in that country within six months.

How dare they call me a racist and anti-semite. Liars, liars... pants on fire.

But what they are hoping for Dianne is that someone will come out and attack you. That way they can substantiaye their claims. I for one could care less about those stupid things that these morons try to slam with. There are bigger fish to fry to me. And if you're an American, that's good enough for me. Lets get on with business and do what we can to restore the Republic, and the Constitution to their proper position and get this country back on it's feet like it should be.

If the foreign oligarchs don't like it, too bad. They will have to pay the piper of the countries they have oppressed for centuries, when those people figure out they've been duped, and can have freedom like America does.

Well said Hylander !!

You're quite welcome Dianne. You're quite welcome.

I think if she didn't run with him she would not be endorsing him.
    I personally am giving her a pass for stumping for the likes of the creep.
    I think she felt indebted to him like Scott Brown does too. IMHO

I believe she MUST have received lots of mail from her supporters
    that are upset with her for doing this.
    I sent an email to Team Sarah the first day.

If McJerk was not a desperate man, he should man-up and not put these two in this compromising position. IMHO
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast